Is Board Sort worth using,,or fair

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darinventions

I’ve got around 200+Lb’s of motherboards,30+Lb’s of CD/DVD Boards,,40+Lb’s HD Boards——all separated....the only boards that might need to be separated would be the motherboards// Laptop boards from Tower boards... What’s your thoughts?? Would it be worth shipping? All this stuff is taking up precious space,,and I really don’t want to haul it all to the local scrapyard where they only give 12cents a Lb. for everything..I’m not stopping E-cycling,,just being more selective with what I E-cycle

I have sent hard drive boards to Boardsort a few times and they were always fair with me. Shipping for an apple produce box full of HD boards usually costs about $100.00. My mother boards go to a local e-waste recycler (which is much larger than my operation). If I sent mother boards to boardsort the shipping would kill the deal because of how bulky they are, where hard drive boards are much smaller and they fill up a box with very little air space.
Maybe you could find a local e-waste recycler that would buy your stuff, rather than your typical scrapyard.
Hope this helps.

silversaddle1 said:
I know a great guy in East St. Louis who will treat you right.
How far are you from there?
About 3 1/2 hours,,4 if traffic is bad,,, I hate driving in St.Louis though,,last time I went there I was taking the kids to the museum and the road signs were vague,, we missed our turn twice on two separate occasions,,I hope he’s located outside the city

He's located in East St. Louis. And he's on the far east side of town so it's a good location. I can get
a number for you.

silversaddle1 said:
He's located in East St. Louis. And he's on the far east side of town so it's a good location. I can get
a number for you.
Yes,That would be awesome,,,just post here for others in the surrounding area or PM,,,Thanks silversaddle1

Latest posts

Back