Don't do this - learn from my mistakes

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snoman701

It's fine and dandy to strip the components, but spend the time up front to organize your workspace so you don't have to clean after the fact.

I've got at least four five gallon buckets of this crap that I have to sort. Wouldn't have to sort it if I had kept it clean as I depopulated the parts.

FWIW, the deli containers work great. Cost about twenty cents each at Gordon Food Service (catering supply company)

Attachments

• IMG_3643.JPG
    IMG_3643.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 108
Been there....... :oops:

I use coffee cans in various sizes now. It seems slower than just ripping everything into one big pile but by the time you sort those big piles it is quicker to sort as I go.

Yeah, lately it's just been a mess. The coffee can get given to the ducks and geese, or end up with various piles of tools waiting to be put away.

I've spent a lot of money on containers. I like the deli containers because when one gets nasty, I don't feel bad chucking it. Other stuff I've always felt obligated to clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back