New Gold/Silver Refining Book in Portuguese

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldandsilver123

Hello Everyone!

I'm a chemist and work with the refinement of gold and silver and PGMs, mainly with jewelers polishing sweeps, old/broken pieces of jewelry, spent plating baths, mined gold, etc...

I'm Brazilian and we don't have good books on the purification of precious metals in Portuguese, the ones available lacked information, because of that we wanted to make a good book on the subject, and last December it was finally published, after almost 4 years of writing, photographing and editing. The book has 348 pages, 100% colored and with hard cover.

My dad is a photographer, so we produced more than 400 professional pictures that made its way to the book.

I'm leaving here some pictures of the book and if anyone is interested the amazon.com link:
https://www.amazon.com.br/Refino-Ouro-Prata-Pr%C3%A1tica-Teoria/dp/8592498007/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?__mk_pt_BR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&keywords=refino+de+ouro+e+prata+pratica+e+teoria&qid=1549057183&sr=8-1-fkmrnull

Capa Refino de Ouro e prata.jpg
Livro_Refino_Ouro_Prata_Capitulo7.jpg
Livro_Refino_Ouro_Prata_Capitulo9.jpg
Livro_Refino_Ouro_Prata_Capitulo9A.jpg
Livro_Refino_Ouro_Prata_Capitulo10_.jpg

No but I’d like to make one. It is very accessible and well-written. Photos are beautiful.

I would buy one if it were available in English. Pehaps the author should colaberate with Lou for an English version.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Back