NASA discovers golden asteroid that could make everyone on Earth a billionaire

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny5

This should be interesting....

https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-headed-towards-giant-golden-asteroid-that-could-make-everyone-on-earth-a-billionaire.amp

It's amazing how far the establishment will go to try and cap the price of gold. 8) 8) 8)

anachronism said:
It's amazing how far the establishment will go to try and cap the price of gold. 8) 8) 8)
What is the old saying about money corrupting.......

They also stated that in the same asteroid belt, they discovered a 200 meter wide asteroid containing approximately 30 billion in Platinum.
As I've gotten older over the years, technology has advanced much faster than my understanding of it. But nonetheless I would like to know how they figured out that these astroids (that far away) contain those metals.

On the good side at least all those holding paper gold would actually be able to take possession of physical metal, or most would :shock: :lol:

Pyrite pursuers -- they create this narrative way in advance of asking for a grant (so that is become historic news) to use tax payer money to go after - what else -- fools gold :lol: :lol:
this way they keep their labs and jobs secure --- I mean if its been in the news and announced that there is gold in them there meteors -- we should go after it some day right?

Good...fund their labs and crazy ideas. The spin off innovations will be worth it.

We have lost our momentum in scientific endeavors, because we stopped funding the crazy ideas and those with stakes in the current generation are too afraid to lose what they have.

Go read Johnson matthey’s old platinum group papers....you’ll see our current technologies developed during the 60’s and 70’s and 80’s. Then read the current editions....”review of what we know” or “review of this”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoman701 said:
Good...fund their labs and crazy ideas. The spin off innovations will be worth it.

We have lost our momentum in scientific endeavors, because we stopped funding the crazy ideas and those with stakes in the current generation are too afraid to lose what they have.

Go read Johnson matthey’s old platinum group papers....you’ll see our current technologies developed during the 60’s and 70’s and 80’s. Then read the current editions....”review of what we know” or “review of this”.

Where would I find the papers you referenced so I can read.

Is there as link?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tie a long string to your ankle so you can find your way back out.

snoman701 said:
Tie a long string to your ankle so you can find your way back out.

LOL

fat/snowball in hells chance of that happening. the government giving jup that much gold? not gonna happen, i think. would be nice as BEEP if it did happen, i thinkl we could all use a few extra bucks.

blackwolf365 said:
fat/snowball in hells chance of that happening. the government giving jup that much gold? not gonna happen, i think. would be nice as BEEP if it did happen, i thinkl we could all use a few extra bucks.
If they ever dumped that much gold on the market th we'd price would plunge.

rickzeien said:
blackwolf365 said:

thats another reason theyll never allow that. lots of those super-rich BOZOS would be like most of us are now: broke as our presidents moral compass.

blackwolf365 said:
rickzeien said:
blackwolf365 said:

thats another reason theyll never allow that. lots of those super-rich BOZOS would be like most of us are now: broke as our presidents moral compass.
I am not a moderator but I would be careful with the political rhetoric.

rickzeien said:
blackwolf365 said:
I am not a moderator but I would be careful with the political rhetoric.

I am a moderator, and this will be your warning to avoid any such comments in the future. Read the forum rules. They've been developed and refined over many years to keep our forum running smoothly without discussions of subjects that can divide our members.

Dave

apologies for my poor use of language.

it would be nice if we could all be that well off but, if by some winning the lottery is more likely chance to walk barefoot on the moon chance that were to happen: then the cost of living would go up correspondingly.

Back