Woda królewska pomoc

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zdupiaj

Witam.
Mam pytanie posiadam bardzo dużo styków z elektroniki które zostały wykąpane w gorącym kwasie solnym celem roztworzenia cyny. Chciałbym powiedzieć się jak przeprowadzić reakcje woda królewska oraz jak wytrącić zloto. To jest mój największy dylemat jaki pirosiarczan sodu używać i do jakiego momentu go dosypywać.
Styków mam kilkadziesiąt kilo.
Pozdrawiam

Zdupiaj, I cannot be of help to answer your question, I used a translator to find out what you are asking others may not be able to help if you do not translate your question to English.

Hello.
I have a question I have a lot of contacts from electronics that have been bathed in hot hydrochloric acid to dissolve the tin. I would like to tell you how to react with royal water and how to precipitate gold. This is my biggest dilemma what sodium pyrosulfate to use and to what point to add it.
I have several dozen kilos.
Regards

Zdupiaj,
Nie mogę pomóc w udzieleniu odpowiedzi na twoje pytanie, skorzystałem z tłumacza, aby dowiedzieć się, o co pytasz inni mogą nie być w stanie pomóc, jeśli nie przetłumaczysz swojego pytania na angielski.

If I understand the question you are asking when we use SMB to precipitate gold from aqua regia.
We precipitate gold with SMB after filtering and ensuring the solution is free of nitric acid or nitrate salts, (limiting nitric usage to dissolve gold to the bare minimum adding only in small proportions until the gold has reacted under heat. or by eliminating nitric through NOx evolution of the three evaporations cycles, or using gold to consume the nitric under heat, or using sulfamic acid to deNOx the solution), forget urea it is basically useless as it will not eliminate nitric, but only form nitrate salts if nitric was in excess, and will reconstitute to back nitric acid with HCl additions or acid additions such as in the following procedures of refining.

Hi i have questions about sodium metabisuphate. How much i must use to making gold with royal Water. When i must stop giving sodium.
I making a HCl bath to remove tin bcasue i dont want have a metacin acid.
Now i want giving everything to royal Water . If i have ceal RA how much i must giving sodium to precipitate gold and when i must stop this proces.
Sorry for my english
Best regards

Nitric acid or nitrate salts will keep gold in solution or put it back into solution when acid is added.

We need to DeNOx (remove all of the free nitric, nitrate salts, nitrous gases from the solution before being able to test the solution for gold or to reduce the gold as a metallic precipitate of gold.

From these basic questions, My suggestion is to set the chemistry aside, for the time being, get out of the lab, spend the time looking for more sources of high-grade scrap metals, and studying, that way, you will get more gold, and be able to recover it and refine it more easily, faster and better if you spend the time studying than you will with your gold lost in some toxic solution that you have no clue of what to do with.

Hello.
when it comes to the minimum nitric acid consumption, you suggest pipetting it into the nitric acid by observing the reaction if you have a proven way to add a certain amount of fluid. I was playing with acids but for the first time I have contact with aqua regia so I am asking you for help.

Before doing anything with metal chemistry, study at least the basic safety, and dealing with waste, this study alone will be of great benefit as much of the same principles apply to recovery or refining and make learning refining easier, and if you have problems from that basic study you know how to get you gold back no matter how big of a mess you make.

As afar as nitric if using it alone for base metals I would dilute 68% HNO3 with equal volumes of water or more, and use heat after the initial reactions slowed.

For gold, I calculate the amount I may need (just to make a mental note, not to overdue).
Add the calculated amount of HCl and the gold, using a pipet adding a little with heat when reaction slows add more... before all of the gold is consumed increase the heat to vapor off more fumes, the heat will dissolve much more gold... after concentrating to a red concentrated solution if gold is not consumed add a drop or two of nitric and continue heating wait to see if the gold dissolves, after concentrating further a little HCl to the hot concentrated solution will be an indication if you did not use enough HCl to dissolve the gold, (I never have that problem I always add More HCl than I need)or if the gold is dissolved you get a red cloud of deadly gases evolving from the solution you know you used too much nitric, evaporate, repeat HCl drops... and or use sulfamic acid... but before doing anything spend the time studying it first, do not work impatiently and foolishly, educate your self well for success, not spending time learning how to get out of a dangerous mess or poison yourself from uneducated mixing of acids and metals putting yourself and others in danger.

The gold will not go anywhere while you educate yourself, with the education you will find and acquire more gold than you will by uneducatedly and blindly walking right past it...

hello my master
the only method I know to get rid of unnecessary salts from the solution I know is to add sulfuric acid to the royal water and heat until white smoke begins to fly. will you agree with this method?
I will write my procedure from a to z and you please write if you agree.
1 heat everything to 500 degrees to damage the ground
2 adds HCl and cook to dissolve the tin
3 pour HCl with dissolved tin and add new HCl
4 adds nitric acid (with a pipette or small beaker) until all the gold dissolves and the addition of acid does not cause the next reaction
5 add sulfuric acid and cook until white smoke forms, which will get rid of nitric acid
Allow to cool and then heat is added sodium metabisulfite until the next addition causes no reaction
7 leave it to dry and melt
greetings and waiting for information

the only method I know to get rid of unnecessary salts from the solution I know is to add sulfuric acid to the royal water and heat until white smoke begins to fly. will you agree with this method?

The process you described will not eliminate salts unnecessary or not. About all it would do is make the salts sulfates.
Although a small addition H2SO4 can be helpful when used with heat to help to convert some salts such as nitrates to nitric and then help to drive the water and free nitric from solution, further heating till the smoke flies would convert your chlorides back to HCl and gas them from solution defeating the process of making gold and base metal chlorides and being able to separate them selectively...

1 heat everything to 500 degrees to damage the ground
I assume you are referring to roasting ore.
concentrate, crush, bring the ore up to a red hot glow, and then provide oxygen keeping the crushed glowing hot ore red hot as it oxidizes holding the high heat for a period of time needed to convert sulfides to oxides.

From this point, I would recover the gold from the ore before dissolving the gold.
Using aqua regia to try and recover gold at this point would be a waste of acid and foolish.

2 adds HCl and cook to dissolve the tin
How did you determine the ore contains tin, have you done assay's, for that matter how do you know the ore has gold or what it is composed of, what it may contain that may adversely some leaching process?

I suggest you study more before you begin, be sure to spend the time needed to educate yourself of the dangers involved (even if it takes years) your life can depend on you knowing the dangers and a little gold from ore will not replace your health or your life if you poison yourself with arsenic or some other gas from the reactions you describe.

Hello.
I am asking for help, what is the best way to get rid of all unnecessary things from royal water before precipitation of gold from solution.
all the things I have are pins, contacts etc. (computers, telephones etc.)
that tin I want to dissolve in HCl hot and cast this acid and then as described.
I have already been in contact with something like this - I am sending photos in the attachment.
ultimately I would like to start a business but I must have mastered the methods of recovering and recycling chemistry

Attachments

• received_622427811909803.jpeg
    received_622427811909803.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 71
  • received_2231034073857471.jpeg
    received_2231034073857471.jpeg
    24.7 KB · Views: 71
Zdupiaj,
Looks like you have access to some nice material, keep collecting it as you study, the gold will not go anywhere until you are fully prepared and have a good understanding of the safety, and all of the different processes you will need to prepare, recover and refine the gold or other metals.

if you are serious about learning, You will need to spend a lot of time studying (I Have spent many years and I expect to spend many many more years learning, and yes I still study the safety aspects of the trade).

Spend your time studying and researching this is where you will succeed in learning the basics needed, gain education and understanding first.

Being impatient, doing things you do not understand fully understand, buying scrap you do not know the true value of, not knowing what to do when a problem arises and the chemistry does not go as planned, there are many ways for you to fail, trying to recover and refine without the full understanding will not be a good start.

Ask a hundred questions you get a hundred answers, which only leads to a thousand more questions and it gives you almost none of the answers you need to be successful.

Study and you find all of the answers, you gain more skill in finding more answers, you gain an understanding and can easily troubleshoot problems, the education you gain from your study increases you knowledge and help to keep you from making costly and dangerous mistakes, you gain more knowledge in the values of the scrap, you will learn more quickly, I could go on and on the benefits but if you cannot see that by now I am wasting my time.

I do not ask questions, I spend my time studying so that I can increase my skills and knowledge.

Note: you may notice the people who learn these skills are not asking all of the questions.

it is those who are not learning anything but how to get out of a mess they made from not having spent their time researching before trying something they have no knowledge about, but think they do because they read it or seen a video.

You get rid of unnecessary things before the recovery process mechanical separation pre leaches, concentration, removing gangue waste, high-grading the materials...

You get rid of unnecessary things in your recovery processes, leaching or whatever the process for the scrap or ore to recover the gold.

You do not put unnecessary things in solution with your gold, to refine the gold we get it as pure as possible even before going into the solution for a refining process.

if you have trash in you get the trash out with your gold then it needs to be refined.

Most of the unnecessary things we will want to stay in solution, some things like lead and silver form insoluble salts we let settle decant and filter the solution to remove before precipitating gold.

And the oxidizer used to put gold into the solution has to be removed before we can precipitate the gold.

Back