So I broke my arm today.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ohiogoldfever

I’m a contractor, two much going on at once, not paying attention and my latter kicked out from under me. Put a real nice S bend in my wrist.

You know you have the fever when you drugged up and checking out connectors on the equipment that’s beeping in your ear. Nice thick plating on that medical grade stuff.

Anyone run patient monitors?

Just yesterday i scrapped my first. Datascope Passport. A combined EKG/blood pressure monitor of an older date. Used by a vetrinarian university but same stuff as in hospitals.

Good amount of MLCC and chips. 17 four sided chips only for the screen. Good plated contacts.

By my side stands the compressor for the blood pressure system. An item I already hate. A really nice mini compressor, made in Germany, that I do not have the guts to throw away. But I know it will just lay around and that i probably never will use it. What to do with it!! :lol: (maybe it will be useful when making fingers)

Anyhow, the pneutronics I have not yet looked in to. Anyone that knows what to look for there? First time in my hands. Fund a pressure sensor so far.

Edit: Forgot to say I found my first real Dallas Dallas box in it. I sometime back asked about what it was.

Ohiogoldfever said:
I’m a contractor, two much going on at once, not paying attention and my latter kicked out from under me. Put a real nice S bend in my wrist.

You know you have the fever when you drugged up and checking out connectors on the equipment that’s beeping in your ear. Nice thick plating on that medical grade stuff.

Anyone run patient monitors?

Dam! Sorry to hear that brother! Back when i was a young lad and had just gotten out of the Corps i worked as a painting contractor. I had a 40 ft ladder propped up on a 3rd floor window sill. I was about 3/4 of the way up the ladder with a paint bucket in my hand when the ladder came off the sill and started to slide down the wall. I made it about halfway back down as the ladder slide down the wall. At that point i threw the paint bucket away from me and the building and jumped clear of the ladder. When a ladder like that hits the ground and kicks up it can hurt you a lot worse than the fall can!
I fell about 10-12 ft and landed in a roll, i sprung my ankle and got bruised a little bit. I also have laid over a 30 ft scissor lift in a Lowes we were building one time and i've flipped a stick boom also! That one was scary! The stick boom was like a catapult and like to have launched me over the side of a BIG trench. Come to think of it, i was pretty lucky quiet a few times.

I hear ya. All the things I have done to myself with hardly a scratch and a 6’ -7’ fall breaks my hand off... lol wth

Back