Gold Refining Service

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noxx

I was thinking offering a gold refining service in my town. But I don't know how much I should ask. I taugh I could do it for free but I take 20% of the final gold.
What do you guys think ?

You could check the internet for other refineries and see what they charge, this way you can be competitive with the rest of the refineries.

That's good for you, but you should check pricing around the world using google to get an idea of what percentage to charge. Harold would be a good person to ask.

Steve

That would be a start. Maybe you could post flyers up at scrap yards, metal shops, and anywhere else you think people with scrap may frequent.

Steve

most of the places i looked into are taking 10%, which i thought was a little high, but fair. It makes me want to do smaller batches, because 10% of 10 oz is 1oz, or $650 at todays prices. I do my own refining (thank you sooo much steve), but need real certified bullion to make it investment grade.

Back