Hello ALL

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisr7688

My name is Chris. I've been a long long multi year site lurker and I still am quite overwhelmed with everything. Its a giant swirling mess of information! I am a Copper recycler as a Business, with a shop and location in north east pa. We strip and granulate insulated wire. Anyway's over the years I have been saving a ton of E scrap. I literally have a bunch of everything. I have all the chemicals and equipment as ive been collecting it for a few years. I have tirelessly searched the forum watched millions of videos and even bought GSP's guide and I still feel quite anxious about getting everything right. So I will be posting and asking some questions please go easy on me! nice to officially poke my head out on here and I apologize i advance for anything thats been ASKED 1000 times! sincerely, Chris

Welcome aboard the good ship Gold Refining Chris! 8)

Take it slow and trust what you see and learn here. Safety first and be sure you take
care of yourself and others around you and you will find yourself with a gold button
or bar before you know it!

Have fun!

Thank you, I've waited a long time to make a post. I've seen many-o-Newbies get a scoulding for dumb stuff and the search feature really is quite amazing, extremely vast though. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Reading and learning about the basic chemistry, terms and processes helps us to help you or any other newbie, correct spelling of chemicals is important for safety reasons and clarity failing that ask what you want I think is the attitude on the forum.

Back