Newby from Australia

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishaholic5

Supporting Member
Hi,
I'm a long time gemstone fossicker and prospector from Australia turned small scale miner and looking to learn more.
Most of my experience so far has been with ores and i'm a long way from an expert.. Except for the last few years i'd had no experience in refining at all, its been a steep learning curve but one i'm really enjoying.
Hopefully I won't ask too many stupid questions :D

Cheers Wal

It's a darned shame shipping is so expensive. We have plenty of rockhounds here from all over the world. Imagine the collections we could all have if we could all swap specimens!

Welcome to the forum.

Dave

Thanks Dave,
Collecting rocks can become a bit of an obsession, I often tell people i'm just trying to replace the ones that fell out of my head :D

I've been doing a lot of reading here for a while, there is an amazing amount of knowledge shared on this forum and its a credit to everyone that's helped make it what it is.
I may have small contributions to make from a practical perspective at times but most of my time here will be looking and learning :shock: :idea: 8)

Cheers Wal

Back