Hello

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Thought I would introduce myself to everyone, my name is chris, I found this forum through a link on a ebay auction regarding builiding your own cell for recovery of gold, I plan on buying a guide soon building it and hopefully ending up with some gold I can refine using some of the great methods I've read here already :D

Please post in the good section. Your thread has been moved to About Yourself section.
But the link you found isn't mine ! Thats great, community is doing it's own advertising ;)
BTW, Welcome on board !
Thank You

Chris,

Welcome aboard.

I noticed you mentioned that you found this forum thru an ebay link could you PM me the link so I can check it out? It's important to me that the information provided on this forum is freely available to it's members is why I'm interested. I just want to see what the auction states.

Thank you,

Steve

I have been searching e-bay for the last 30min looking for the auction but I just cant seem to find it again, it may be that the auction is now over, I do remember it was somone selling a guide and had this link in his auction saying here is more information on gold refining.

If I find the auction again I will post the link.

I checked for over 1/2 hour immeadiately after your post and could not locate it either?

Anyone else out there see it?

I saw it, it was under "gold refining" in ebay but its not there now, like he stated it was plans to make a cell on paper, they were not selling the forum, they were selling the plans.

It said, "for more usefull information and ideas visit this link"

I didnt take note of the seller cuase i already know how to do it i was just parusing for goodies. That was 2 days ago and if i remeber correctly, it was ending that night.

search Ebay for Item number: 160090829523
Are you sure this isn't you Noxx? ....Canada? Written by either you or someone impersonating you for your benefit. The guy has a second auction identical, both started at $.05 USD Although people are bidding anyway, the listing is not misleading. I think Ebay will delete these listings and cancel the account if repeated infractions are noticed. They want genuine auctions, not ads. But it could be reworded to conform to their policies.

I'll copy the auction here because it will expire off Ebay eventually.
PS. Noxx, thanks for starting this forum. LazerSteve, I have been lurking joyfully reading all your posts. I'm a total novice and have little to offer here other than my gratitude. Know that you are both appreciated.

auction title "Scrap Gold Refining / Recovery Community (forum)"

Meet the seller
Seller: salut151( 109)
Member: since Mar-06-03 in Canada

Hello !
We recently created a forum for those who refine gold from jewelry or electronics or those who want to learn how ! I add information everyday and you will find many tips. There is also a section for those who need help with their gold batch. I also created many other interesting sections, just go take a look and see by yourself.

goldrefining.110mb.com

The gold you see on the picture if what I refine from 1 small batch. This worth +200$US. Come and see how you can do this !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/img]

Yes, salut151 is me !
I have absolutly no idea why people are bidding ? They won't receive the gold nuggets on the picture lol ! :lol:

Yes i agree, i found it amusing to see bidders, i just clicked your link and bam, here i am!

The newbies must not notice the ebay listing and your forum photo are one in the same! LOL!
Just kiddin guys

Still, we havnt figured out who the other one was witha differant screen name and style listing, although it would be a good idea, maybe next time i list some scrap gold or what have you related i may invite people to check out your forum if you dont mind, obviously i would be charging them for that, just a legit way to advertise your forum in a legit listing for related itmes. ideas

Yes, if you could put the link in your auctions, it would be great !
I will register goldrecoveryforum.com tonight ;)

Noxx,

I sell various items on eBay, and am only now thinking of entering the arena of gold recovery related auctions. I will certainly include your link on all of my auctions in the future.

Socorban, I guess i am one of the lucky ones, as being a newbie I was still able to discern that the .05 cent auction wasn't anything more than a link to this furum, and I am glad I found it. I am still laughing after reading here that people were actually bidding on it...

Gary

I have been a pretty serious seller on Ebay and can advise. If anyone viewing your listing doesn't like it, they can flag it and an Ebay employee will look at it and cancel the listing if it doesn't conform. Also, if some of these confused people feel they have been mislead, they may leave negative feedback. Your ad should be disguised a bit. For instance....

"DO NOT BID on THIS AUCTION!! This auction is for a LINK ONLY to an excellent gold recovery forum. Ask questions, find answers!
But here is the great part! I'm giving you the link for free right now. Here it is. http://goldrefining.110mb.com

Now obviously there is no reason for you to bid on this auction, because I already gave you the link for free.

Any bid on this auction will be considered a voluntary gesture of thanks for a very valuable piece of information.

Please understand that you do not need to bid on this auction to get the link to this Gold Refinining Recovery Forum where you may learn everything you want to know about gold scrap recovery.

Please do not leave negative feedback without giving me a chance to rectify the situation. My feedback is important to me. Any bid/payment made will gladly be cancelled/refunded on request."

You are welcome to use any or all of my text if you like my advice.
Best luck Noxx

Excellent Ghengis....

I think it would be interesting, from a social experimentation perspective to to see just how mant bids are received...

Let us know when you make the listing or the item number Knoxx!

Gary

Well one thing i learned from ebay is lack of brain cells or inability to read isnt a local problem, lol.

I happy to see you are literate! LOL

Yea this forum was a long time commin, great Job Noxx, brilliant!

Back