Thank you again LazerSteve

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeforbes

I ordered some melting dishes from LazerSteve's website - http://goldrecovery.us/- last Thursday and received them in the mail today. He went out of his way to ship them the next day for me because I needed to get them as soon as possible.

I just wanted to let everyone know of yet another one of my positive experiences with buying from Steve, and say thank you for the great customer service!

i ordered three dishes the last time and it only took a few days. id recommend steves website to shop from.

Thanks guys. I try to ship twice a week when possible.

There are times when I'm waiting for new items that orders are delayed. When an order is delayed I try to send out a bonus item for my customers patience.

Thank you all for shopping at my site.

Steve

hey steve. no body is replying. so i decided to get in touch with you as i think you are king of pgm recycling. i have few questions about pgmz, even its not exact post, 1 can i use borax to neutrelise acid before using zinc to reduce amount of zinc? 2 can i use aluminium instead of zinc? thanks in advance

Back