A man walks in a bar and says...

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's apparently an issue with the DNS system. I know that Noxx is in contact with the DNS registrar but I have no details yet.

Göran

i can say there has been a lot of speculation going on about what has happened.... hopefully it gets fixed soonish :/

good to be back and see things are still up and kicking... been busy refining, so i have been keeping busy while things were down :p

mls26cwru said:
i can say there has been a lot of speculation going on about what has happened.... hopefully it gets fixed soonish :/

good to be back and see things are still up and kicking... been busy refining, so i have been keeping busy while things were down :p

There certainly were all kinds of conspiracy theories going on. Some folk read far too much into it.

Yea!!! I can see GRF again! I was getting the DNS error. I searched Google and couldn't find any news about the site being down. I was getting worried. I needed my learning fix :lol:

Oh man. It has been absolute torture living without forum access. I hope everyone has been doing well during our little hiatus.

I had come to the conclusion that Poe had exacted his revenge by hijacking the forum and flying it into a mountain! :eek: :eek: :lol:

Thank science it wasnt any of the dr poe or big brother theories, and just something small.

...sure wish i was one of the smart people that could get on last week though. :?

Instead of hanging here I've been working... I clocked in 116 billable hours in 9 days. :D

Göran

Thanks Jimdoc!!

I’m pretty thorough, but “man walks into a bar” mi-a aruncat pentru o bucla. It threw me for a loop! Maybe the post should be put under a separate entity as in “Forum news”...”We were down”.

I thought it was just a joke in general discussion & never looked further.

However I’m a yankee born & true & I believe the joke was about a cowboy & a yankee & a shot glass & how someone peed all over a bar & made a bunch of money doing it! I might be biased but as I remember the yankee came out on top :D

I’m glad it’s back. I’ve cursed myself so much for becoming lazy & my dependence on it. So much dependence is bad science, for we never actually learn. We as humans never realize a good thing till we loose it.

I will never again be so sorry so much information could have & should have been lost to me & I will never either through ignorance or intent take this forum for granted...all that knowledge the forum holds just lost to the oblivion was unthinkable & confounded my nightmares.

My thanks for the hard work I never see the good “elves” do...for real, you people; don’t BS you will never know a thing until it’s lost to you...

Rachel

This thread started as a joke but turned into an information thread, the little information that I had to share.

Göran

Back