Q & A - Lazersteve's DVDs- Member Feedback

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surshot

OK Steve will do.I've got to tell you I love the vidios on you're site. What are the vidios like on the dvds? full frame and louder volumes? I am going deaf in my old age :cry: p.s. I got you're mini brick furnace and can't wait to try it out. thanks again Ed

Ed,

The DVD videos varying in quality. My first DVD "Processing Fingers with Acid Peroxide" is of a slightly lower quality than the "Gold Filled Scrap", "Refining Silver A to Z", and "Fundamentals of Pt and Pd" DVDs. The latter two are of super video quality. The reason for this is that the video editing software I originally used was not as expensive as the software I used to create the second two DVDs.

Don't get me wrong all the videos are good, but the Gold Filled, Silver, and the Platinum DVDs are the best.

Maybe some of the other members who own all three will chime in and give their opinions.

All of the DVDs are full screen and normalized volumes. They all run at least an hour and a half of play time also.

Steve

All Steve's video's are great. Very informational and well done in my opinion.
Well worth the cost as they would be a great part of anyones refining library.
I bought all three!! It was the least I could do after living on his website
for a month as I processed 10 pounds of gold finger boards. :lol:

I am only using the beginners gold DVD but one day I may get brave and try
the karat scrap or platinum processes for refining. 8)

The video I got from Steve on ap for fingers was great. I will have to get the platinum video looks like fun.
The video on ap was great quality and any questions I had a simple search on this forum and I had all the information I needed. Great work

Back