Selling some of my silver 1oz bars

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian

SOLD

I want to sell some of my 1oz bars. 27lbs worth.....

I'm looking for a better deal than Im currently getting. I pay 15% and have to ship it.

I lose less than 1% on purity, on the last few shipments, I would expect this to be the same.

Couple things,

Must be in the US
Couple good references on here, people that have sold to you.
Somewhat fast turnaround, I know you need time to smelt it and test it.

To some this is a small amount, but for me it's the most I've ever sold.

I'll pay shipping, let me know if your interested in buying.

Here is an actual picture of the silver.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 269
Aren't you the guy with the silver/tungsten stuff? And you smelt it several times to eliminate the tungsten? No chemical treatment was used? And you feel assured that this is successful and the silver purity is at least 99.9%? Have you had this reliably assayed (XRF doesn't count)? If not, buying this silver would be a pig in a poke. I personally do not trust your method without proof of the purity.

That's cool, don't buy it. But this isn't my first time selling.....

Either I'm screwing my refiner, or it's good.

I'll just use my refiner.... With that post I'll never sell it on here.....

Thanks,

B

Brian said:
That's cool, don't buy it. But this isn't my first time selling.....

Either I'm screwing my refiner, or it's good.

I'll just use my refiner.... With that post I'll never sell it on here.....

Thanks,

B

With that attitude towards a well respected refiner, forum moderator and expert refiner you might not find a buyer on here either.

I tell you what Pro, I'll send you some.... A couple Troy ounces... Free.... I take it you do this type of work, you tell me. No need to send it back. Deal?

What attitude? Why wait till I'm selling to debunk my silver? Why not ask for more info in the post I told how I did it?

I don't see how what I said was bad at all. But if it was, sorry.....

I'm not saying it isn't pure. I don't know and I don't think you do either. If it isn't, someone will still have to eventually refine it to at least 99.9%, the minimum industry purity standard, and that costs money. If less pure than that, it shouldn't be sold for anywhere near spot.

Purity is everything.

If it's truly pure (99.9%), you should get more than 85% for it, less shipping.

Not for sale anymore..... I was going on what the refiner told me on purity. I would rather take the 16% lost then to find out I screwed someone on here.

Brian

Talk to Ocean (Jack). He's been on the forum for about as long as I have and I've never heard anything negative,

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=23500

Back