Sharing our experiences from 15 years in the industry!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

refinementservices

Hello from Neil & Deanna!

We're happy to join the community at Gold Refining Forum and look forward to sharing our thoughts and helping solve questions that we have the answers regarding affiliate marketing and referral marketing .

To help you get started we're launching our (free) brutally honest guide to building a successful referral business from home. It's a detailed 5 part email course with easy hints and tips you can apply yourself.

After 15 years of working closely with our partners we've seen some build empires and we've seen others fail. When they succeed, we succeed. When they fail, we fail. That's why we always work hard to make sure they get it right the first time. This course covers the most fundamental parts of referral marketing, so that we, can succeed together.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Happy Reading!

It seems to me this is spam, as your 15 years in the industry are apparently not in the refining industry. I am going to remove your link from your post and lock this thread. You can PM me or any other moderator and if you can show us that you are really looking to form a partnership with gold buyers and sellers, I will gladly replace the link and post it in the proper section where all business related posts are posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back