Seeking gold anode slimes of dore for our refinery

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Hi.

Do you possibly know of any copper or gold producers or refineries interested in selling their gold copper anode slimes or dore? We own and operate our gold refinery and copper rod facility in the UAE and are interested in purchasing anode slimes and dore urgently. Please contact me [email protected] or on +27762349868

Managing Director
Fujairah Gold
Vedanta Resources

Welcome to the forum Ralph.
Well call me cautious but all your contact details work out, I checked for your details, we have many major operators on the forum many of whom rarely post or are here openly so you may well get some contacts.
The vast majority of the members are hobbyists or small refiners so they may be of little help in your needs.
If people run cells then they surely will also refine or at least recover and melt the slimes in most cases, I could be wrong here but I can do my own slime refining and I'm not exactly a major player.
I hope you get some feedback or offers but if not I'm sure we would all love to see the processing from your refinery, it's always good to see the ways others operate.

Back