Electronic Scrap Buyer in UK/Ireland Green Flame Reycling

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay1995Gold

Hi All,

We are currently looking for all types of electronic scrap, we are based both in the UK and Ireland. Our website is http://www.greenflamerecycling.com, where you will find our current price list. Any items that are not shown here, please contact me.

We also buy RAM at above the scrap price, if it is physically undamaged. We can either prepay for material via PayPal or transfer the money over once the material is delivered and checked.

We have no minimum quantity!

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

What is the logic behind paying less per kilo for larger lots? If I was a seller I would just sell you more smaller lots instead of a few larger lots.

In fact that is what one of the scrap dealers in my town is doing and I have never understood why, I just take care to never sell lots of more than 100 euro because then I have to pay a special fee of 10 euro. I never understood why they had that policy, I just took my business to another dealer who doesn't mind me bringing in larger lots. :mrgreen:

Göran

Yep, I wondered about the same thing, maybe it is some kind of handling issue? Either man or machine lifting issue ?

Either way, not sure what prices in the EU are doing, but those prices look amazing to me, around twice what I get from any of the E-waste buyers around here.

Hi,

All I can say is thank you for pointing that out to me, it is not supposed to be like that at all. I have now fixed everything and I am now offering a higher price for larger lots.

I always got confused with them greater than, less than symbols!

Thanks again and if anybody has any further questions don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks,

Jason

Hi All,

For anyone that is interested, I have updated our current price list. It can be found at http://www.greenflamerecycling.com/purchase-price-1/. Some new categories have been added as well as some price increases, on RAM in particular.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Jason

Back