Selling the refined product

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JDmead

I am close to deciding whether or not to start actually refining as a living. I have been toying with it for some time, and have found a partner with similar, if not more experience. We have the equipment to get to .9999 purity. But, before we can take a step, we need to find someone who'll pay well for the finished product. The best I found, was another refiner that would pay 98% of spot. I wish I could pick their brain and find their outlet, but I highly doubt that's going to happen.

Does anyone have any suggestions or leads on places willing to pay 99% or higher?

Thanks

JDmead said:
Sorry, I realized I should have added that we are located between Philly and New York.

That should be in your profile so people don't have to ask in the future.
That goes for everybody.

Jim

You need to get decent volumes to interest the big boys who will pay 99%+ or find an end user.
Did you ask if they would pay the same for lower grade gold ?
If the answer is yes it could save time and money trying to reach that purity but in house assaying or cheap assays or an XRF will be your friend to save you from been ripped off.

Back