A effective way for extracting gold!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ann10

Gold is a popular precious metal that has been used as currency and jewelry for many centuries. As the production and consumption of gold has increased year by year, gold extraction technology has also developed rapidly. For a long time, gold extraction has usually used conventional amalgamation or cyanidation. If it is not handled properly, it will easily cause serious environmental pollution. In order to solve the waste water, waste residue, etc., the production cost is increased.
Therefore, using ion exchange resin is gradually replacing the traditional gold extraction process. Suzhou Bojie Resin Technology Co., Ltd. provides professional gold recovery resin with high adsorption rate, strong selectivity, easy analysis and regeneration, good mechanical and chemical properties, high wear resistance, and is not easily contaminated by organic matter!
If you are interested in gold recovery resin, you can email me at any time.
Email: [email protected]

This is an interesting area, can you tell us more about how it works, what you need to use it and how an amateur could purchase a small lot suitable for experimental scale. I would like to test it and get some working knowledge.---------------------

This post has been reported as spam, but it is in the proper area of the forum and it is relevant to gold refining. I'm going to let it remain and I hope there will be some answers on my questions.

Göran

Back