How about a Summer Guessing Contest?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I normally do not guess at these kinds of things, but I guess that my guess is still in the one to win.

That is until we get a winning guess, like panning the creek bed, we have to wait to get to the bottom of the pan to see how we are doing.

But you will have to get your votes in and yer pan wet to be able to see the results.

I had my friends at CSI analyze the photo, and the result was: 66.6 g.

Does the prize include shipping? I can see a slight problem where shipping cost exceed the value of silver and shipment could be seized by customs, winner would then have to pay vat and/or toll.

Dr.xyz said:
Does the prize include shipping? I can see a slight problem where shipping cost exceed the value of silver and shipment could be seized by customs, winner would then have to pay vat and/or toll.

The prize includes shipping. I can't be responsible for any VAT, but if it isn't worth the VAT for some of the countries, you are well come to donate it to the forum.

Regards,
Tom

Dr.xyz said:
I had my friends at CSI analyze the photo, and the result was: 66.6 g.

Well that's certainly looking on the bright side of things. :lol: :lol:

I'm in Helsinki on Wednesday- fancy a beer? 8) 8)

Jon

More guesses, More of a chance that someones guess may just be better than my guess, maybe there is still a chance someone could actually come up with an answer to this mystery.

My guess is that my guess is still in the lead to be the winning number.

New entries to this contest will have some hurdles and obstacles to overcome.

They have to enter the contest, they will also have to get closer to the correct weight than the other members of the forum, but now they also have to have a better guess than mine.

Now that my guess is in the contest, I can just sit back and wait for the results. Those poor members who do not cast their vote --will not win (just making my chances that much better), and those who have already voted can relax somewhat since they have their votes in, their only obstacle Now is to beat my vote.

butcher said:
More guesses, More of a chance that someones guess may just be better than my guess, maybe there is still a chance someone could actually come up with an answer to this mystery.

My guess is that my guess is still in the lead to be the winning number.

New entries to this contest will have some hurdles and obstacles to overcome.

They have to enter the contest, they will also have to get closer to the correct weight than the other members of the forum, but now they also have to have a better guess than mine.

Now that my guess is in the contest, I can just sit back and wait for the results. Those poor members who do not cast their vote --will not win (just making my chances that much better), and those who have already voted can relax somewhat since they have their votes in, their only obstacle Now is to beat my vote.
What do you call a deer with no eyes?

A no eyed deer.

What do you call a deer with no legs and no eyes?

Still, no eyes deer.

I still have no eyes deer. But I will stick with my original guess.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

27 guesses so far. Here's where we stand. Sorted from lowest to highest weight.

Walcam - 31g
Refining Rick - 45g
DigginBroad - 47.6g
nuks neims - 60g
Dr.xyz - 66.6g
kernels - 72g
denim - 82g
markscomp - 88.5g
Calg5 - 97.9g
patnor1011 - 101.1g
Shark - 106.3g
eaglewings35 - 110.7g