How about a Summer Guessing Contest?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BSGMiner said:
Best of luck to us all! Thanks, Metatp.

P.S. - I think the mean average of all the guess is gonna be verrry close to the right answer... We're smarter together. ;)

Somewhere between Dpetes and anachronism?

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this contest. I was amazed by the range of guesses and the rationale for them. The Contest is now closed and we have our winner.

The winner was only 1.579g away from the correct answer.

The winner is ....... :D

metatp said:
I would like to thank everyone who participated in this contest. I was amazed by the range of guesses and the rationale for them. The Contest is now closed and we have our winner.

The winner was only 1.579g away from the correct answer.

The winner is ....... :D

I am guessing the winner is;
johnny309 - 157g

The winner guess was made only a day before the contest ended.

The WINNER IS ... MGH with 217.721g...Actual weight was 219.3g

Congrtulations MGH.

For the longest time, I thought rickzeien would win until the last 2 days of the contest.

MGH, please PM me with the address to send the prize.

Thanks all for the fun.

Tom

Congrats MGH.

At least I was first to be second.

Thanks Tom. I enjoyed it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the competition.

It's so hard with an orange liquid to guess the contents because the range can be huge. The lads who guessed 70g plus could have been right. It could even have been 260g too. 8) 8)

7 toz metal in a solution that looks like soda water mixed with cranberry juice
I will bet in my college days I drank that much metal - just didn't know it - although it came out the next day
I will definitely take a metal detector to my next bar hop or at least a lie detector test

Doh!! I knew I was going low on such a beautifully dark gold solution!!!

This one was a ton of fun though. Congratulations MGH, and thanks for the excitement metatp :!:

P.S.- Sorry you missed it butcher, but at least you inspired us all to be good losers! :wink: :lol:

Woohoo!!! Thanks metatp.

I was a late guesser just by circumstance. I would have made that same guess any time. The silver will be great. And now I'll need to find some other creative way to spread a little kindness on the forum.

Thanks again, metatp. And thanks to everyone for playing!

- MGH

Back