How about a Summer Guessing Contest?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why so few participate?

This is the first try at these guessing games I have made, but many have been here longer than me and still not guessing? That just seems odd to me.

Hmm
Maybe not too bad.
The forum are comprised of very many members, all who are important.
Not all are "well educated" in refining and do as I was compelled to do, sit out and watch.
Still enjoying the competition, but maybe not confident to perticipate.

But just to adress these, I jumped and gave my reasons for my decision and missed by a ....
But I did try, and had some fun.
By the way congrats, I really don't know who to greet.
metatp for starting it, or MGH for winning.
My greetings and best of luck for both :)

Not being educated in refining is why I sit out so often. But then I am still trying to put a dent in the learning side of it. Besides you can't even get lucky with your guess if you don't try. Sometimes we get education oriented we forget to have fun. Now where is the fun in that, :lol:

Thanks guys for hosting the game, and for trying to win the prize. I hope MGH don't spend it all in one place... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I won one of these guessing contests once a while ago, so anyone can win. That's why I still try to host one every once in a while. My refining is very limited now that I don't refine silver except for inquarting. Maybe the next contest can be a price of gold or silver or palladium or some ratio when comparing them. Palladium seems very speculative lately, and the gold to silver ratio is much higher than in the past. Who knows. It was fun and I enjoy this forum. Maybe the next prize will be a donation in your name to this wonderful forum.

Thanks for the fun.
Tom

Back