Why Red Aqua Regia ??

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H2O2 % ?
I think it is for oxdation so it will oxdition iron Arsenic sulphure ? That will eork for all

After activation with H2O2 (20%, few hours), AR will readily dissolve arsenic, if any, together with noble metals present. Same for precipitation. As can be re-dissolved by nitric acid alone

Ty Lino
Can u Check my Understand
it is boil in H2O2 Few Hour..

After I will will make it Ar Or Nitric bath ..
But I have question I will clean H2O2 Or I will add Nitric in soliton ?

Ty Tayfun

Be careful the hydrogen peroxide on your skin it boils your skin white with bad deep burns.

Be careful the fumes, dangerous hydrogen sulfide gas can evolve when the sulfides are oxidized.

Lino1406 said:
Dilute with water - 50% will act very vigorously
I will 1:1 dilute
After I will boil it few hour (can I eprovate all h2o2 )

and I will Add nitric Acid..

Lets see what is left ..

No need to boil, it boils spontaneously for few hours. As said, the pyrites convert to sulphates. No need to evaporate, decant H2O2 after boiling and let decompose freely

Hi I make it two times.
It is starting to boil one time and going like crazy whit white fume after cool down in 30 min
After it is cool and nothing. I decant it and adding Nitric it is work and stop. And many they stay but diffrence some metalics cahane colur balck but nitric dont touch they also..
I second time i roast mineral and H2O2 add it is go crazy after 10 min boil and down again and add nitric acid it is boil and stop after i on the hot sand and it is star work again after cool.. check it same not dissolve

Forget the say Iron was on soltion and.. they swim

I dont say that is percius metal but that is so much hard to disolve with nitric

To day I went to mine where i found mineral when return home sollitin make me a supprise.. mostly disolved maybe little dust have down side..
SO now i understand it is need to time maybe.. but peroxide changed somethink maybe.. when i rosted it is not dissolve minarels same.. what is change

I dont rost and i only peroxdde and after nitric. Acid bath. Peroxside 5 hour nitric 12 hour
.. it is mostly disolved. I willl show picture tmorrow. ..
What is the change i dont understan.. maybe sulphure was work with nitric acid... if i rost it is not dissolve cuz same time i made two barker.. show result one is stay one is gone..

Hi
little jar rosted and H2O2 + Nitric acid hot and cold wait
biggest
crushed and h202 + cold nitric 20 hour maybe

I want ask After the H2O2 Any Sulphure or arsenic left in solition ?

Attachments

• 20191118_111316.jpg
    20191118_111316.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 105
When you precipitate values, arsenic, if any, precipitates quickly as black mud, all over the solution body. Sulfur, as said, is now in the form of sulphates, either dissolved or a sediment (e.g. PbSO4).

Hi I will add A link from youtube it is my Stennus cloride test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjahp0uCB6E

you will see here somethink precipitate but after going..
This H2O2 And nitric cold.. I dont eprovate nitric.. what is that.. Maybe nickel or PD I send mineral labaratuary today .. I think they will return me.. in few day.. I have many question..

H2O2 +Nitirc they can be disolve ? any percius metal. ?

And when I rosted mineral why sollition colur is change .. and n why not work acid.. very well
Ty Tayfun

When you test with stannous chloride, you should take one drop of your solution and put it in a spot plate, or on a piece of paper, or a cotton swab, or something similar. Then add a drop or several drops of your stannous solution. By adding it to your beaker of solution, any excess oxidizer quickly redissolves the precipitate/colloid that you're looking for. You'll never overcome the excess oxidizer in the beaker, but if just test with one drop of the solution, several drops of stannous may give you a result that will persist.

Dave

Thank You
FrugalRefiner
Thank You
Lino and other group member I will share result soon..
I am adding last one picture it is after add stannous chloride ) acid turn red again I think HCL upside and down side diffrent colurs

TY Tayfun

Attachments

• ssss.jpg
    ssss.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 46
Hi Again AR is ready
it is red again.. it will wait maybe 10 day .. But I want ask I was see in the Ar there have sulphure Can clean sulphure in the acid ?

Also I am waiting fire Assay result in this week

Attachments

• 20191124_175546.jpg
    20191124_175546.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
Back