Metallurgy Masters

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jmk88 said:
Nick Neims is definitely Jon’s other account.... I’m just saying.

Or his boyfriend. One of the two.

Really :?: Dave (&/or some other Mod) please don't tell me we are going to have to put up with this kind of crap - again :shock: :roll: :?: :!:

Kurt

Kurt there is nothing wrong with having a boyfriend...

I’m personally more towards the thought it’s his other account.

And how am I even a rebel? What does that even mean? What because I dare to answer back green names? And yellow ones?

I literally suggested a tv show and the usual suspects are getting all upset about it. I eat bully’s for fun. It’s like a hobby of mine. I seek them out and enjoy their competition. It saves them picking on people that don’t enjoy it.

Jmk88 said:
Kurt there is nothing wrong with having a boyfriend...

I’m personally more towards the thought it’s his other account.

And how am I even a rebel? What does that even mean? What because I dare to answer back green names? And yellow ones?

I literally suggested a tv show and the usual suspects are getting all upset about it. I eat bully’s for fun. It’s like a hobby of mine. I seek them out and enjoy their competition. It saves them picking on people that don’t enjoy it.

If that is why you are here, for your amusement, you shouldn't be here long.
There are people here to handle that already. I vote this guy is gone, especially if he keeps it up.

I wasn’t aware there was a voting process...

And if logic is to be the precedent; your assumption regarding my purpose of being here (which is very inaccurate) is acknowledging ones self as being a bully?

I was once told by someone “if you’ve got nothing positive to say, don’t say anything”.

And I was also taught to expect reactions to my actions... ironic given the context of the forum?

Do you say hcl or nitric are alone responsible for the dissolution of gold? No they both act which forms a react. So don’t make out like I’m here causing trouble and people like you don’t.

If you would like to explain to me what you feel I have said that would demonstrate an attitude problem I am more than happy to clarify.

Jmk88 said:
If you would like to explain to me what you feel I have said that would demonstrate an attitude problem I am more than happy to clarify.

No need for that. You are full of yourself. I don't need you to clarify a damn thing.

Yes... that has been said before.

Although that’s slightly different to having an attitude problem.

Anyway, best regards.

So far, this thread reminds me of a kindergarten playground fight.

Play nice, children. I do not want to hear about who did what to whom. Just play nice.

Time for more coffee.

jimdoc said:
niks neims said:
now I come here for the convenient kitco ticker, mostly :)

There are times that even that ticker can not be trusted.

how so? ...the joke probably flew over my head ;)
I won't be selling any of my physical gold based on that ticker, but seems to me it is accurate enough to gauge the tendencies of PM spot prices; if there is a "+" and a green number under the gold price I feel that my pile of boards have become more valuable, and this has been a productive day for me overall, even if all I did was browse some forums and procrastinate ;) it's all about perception....

Jmk88 said:
Or his boyfriend.

I wish, though we'd probably fight all the time and there would never be any beer left in the house :(
But I could learn a lot about business side of e-waste from him, he was very stingy about what he would share, but I got the impression that he was very knowledgeable and quite successful at that and one of the few guys on here worth listening regarding business side... if and when he did decide to divulge something worthwhile... too bad he was too much of a sphincter and couldn't get along with authority here, let his ego ruin a good thing and left because of his own damn foolish pride. I cant imagine he's too happy about that currently, I actually think he will come back some day :)

don't mind me, Jmk88, your thread is shite anyways, and will soon be gone along with you, so I'll just use it to work myself through the complex emotions that whole Dave/Jon malarkey left me with, since it ended so abruptly.
I still think Dave was 100% in the right (Dave is always right), but why do I still feel sad that Jon left like that, every time I log on here?.... go figure..., maybe I should've asked him out or sent a d*** or nipple pic when I had a chance ;

niks neims said:
jimdoc said:
niks neims said:
now I come here for the convenient kitco ticker, mostly :)

There are times that even that ticker can not be trusted.

how so? ...the joke probably flew over my head ;)
I won't be selling any of my physical gold based on that ticker, but seems to me it is accurate enough to gauge the tendencies of PM spot prices; if there is a "+" and a green number under the gold price I feel that my pile of boards have become more valuable, and this has been a productive day for me overall, even if all I did was browse some forums and procrastinate ;) it's all about perception....

There are times when you click on that ticker to go to Kitco's site, and the price is very different than what was shown on the forum's ticker. I am not talking about a slight delay either, and it isn't all the time, so you never know when it is wrong. I would trust Kitco's site prices before the forum's ticker.

Nick..... I have no words. Rare. I applaud you on that.

And with that, have a nice day. I don’t think we need to correspond again.

Best Regards,

What in the heck is this guy contributing to this forum. In one thread he has insulted or ticked off at least 3 of the best contributors on this forum.
If you say black he says white. Nothing but an instigator and not worth keeping him around.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My main concern is that you have a bunch of like 60+ year old dudes.... obviously feeling very threatened by a man 30 years their junior....

“Remove him for having an opinion that differs to ours”. I would argue this is part of the current downfall of first world civilisation. Conformity appears to be the only voice left in today’s world. Ironically, this is always pushed on by the “golden generation”. The generation that have never known war, just gluttony and excess sports and entertainment.

Your generation has produced nothing but violence on our screens and in our political system, yet your generation has never had a world war or any real contribution to the world beyond nuclear progression. Which has done us wonders.... who’s really the problem, the oppenheimers or the chaps that questions what oppenheimers genius will be used for? I would say in a room full of oppenheimers, the chap would be silenced and removed.

Hence nagasaki and the other two. Silencing voices for no reason is not really something I care to be removed from.

“Ban him, remove him”. Just like anyone that questions the status quo; that’s why Jon never got on. This is reflected all across western society.

You older generation should hang your heads in shame. There’s a reason our forefathers made sure there was a system in place that almost guarantees people with such a mind never get into any position of real power.

You have a “herd” mentality and I’ve not “insulted” anyone.

jimdoc said:
There are times when you click on that ticker to go to Kitco's site, and the price is very different than what was shown on the forum's ticker. I am not talking about a slight delay either, and it isn't all the time, so you never know when it is wrong. I would trust Kitco's site prices before the forum's ticker.

I hadn't noticed that; thanks!

I guess that sums it up what is wrong with me, I am over 60, and I have never started or been in a world war.

Not some young snot-nosed 30 years my junior, full of -- well besides himself, which likes to spend his wasteful life entertaining himself on some chat room internet disrupting a bunch of ole farts educating themselves in a useful art.

With a forum of over 49 thousand members, I guess we will have to deal with a few smart ash snot noses now and then.

Jmk88,
I try to give everyone the benefits of the doubt, but I am beginning to come to the conclusion, You are not here to learn and share with others as much as you are to put another feather in your bonnet, advancing your own ego fighting the establishment like some misguided rebel.

The internet is full of trolls, who gain pleasure from disrupting forums with their misguided agenda's if you noticed they do not last long here on this forum.

If you continue to disrupt the forum, you give us ole farts a hard choice to make, to allow some snot nose to continue to disrupt the forum of ole farts trying to learn, or for them to ban him and justify his ranting.

You are young and have a good chance to learn something from these ole farts, but if you keep up this nonsense you may just lose that opportunity.

I am sure there are things you can teach us ole farts also, but you will also lose that chance if you keep up disrupting the forum.

You say troll; I say bully’s.

You lot keep whining and I’ll keep making my money. I imagine well all be happy then.

Yea I won’t let new people that genuinely want to share thoughts and ideas be put off By a load of old guys who think they “own” the process and the science. Who in reality answer with a variation of “yea it’s dangerous blah blah blah” to any query any one asks. Probably reflected in your self description as the “establishment”. You aren’t. And never will be.

That’s the beauty. It’s a principle that no mans pen can influence. It’s just your arrogance makes you think you are the establishment.

I can honestly say not one person that’s commented on this thread has helped my technical ability whatsoever.

I reaf Lou, 4metals and the rest when I need real help. Or I message KA. Couldn’t care for one person that’s on this thread to ever speak to me again; on the contrary, other than Lou I wouldn’t want any one to really communicate with me going forwards.

Due to his continually disrupting of the forum, Jmk88 has been given a month (ban) to think if he wishes to communicate nicely with the ole men of the gold refining forum and learn something from them.

Back