"Leaching with SSN" - Bibliografic details needed

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tron1986

Hi,

I have a very simple problem:
I have been using the SSN leach from ASAT for research purposes and I am currently compiling a manuscript for publication in a scientific journal. The problem is: I do find the PDF of the publication online, but I am missing some bibliografic details in order to correctly cite it.
Can someone of you maybe help me out with;

Who was the author and what is the publication year?

Thanks for your help - much appreciated!

Best,
tron

thanks for the quick reply.
But as I said, I have the PDF, but the Year of Publication and the authors are not in there...

Officially the article on SSN leaching is produced by the staff of ASAT but you could reasonably put Walter Lashley as the author as he was the technical head of the organisation.

Year of publication 1994

Deano

Using the SSN Leach and getting a deep yellow to deep orange color. When using zinc getting a white fluffy precip as well as on zinc itself a golden yellow to bronzy brown color. Any ideas on this reaction or what metal they may be.

Hi,

@Deano: Thanks alot for the answer to my question! :)

@Spunky1: I don't know, depends on what material you started with. Yellow colour is probably coming from the nitric... Would suggest opening up a dedicated thread with detailed descriptions etc.

Thread can be closed now.

Cheers,
tron

Back