• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

~ 250 lbs. Telecom, Server, networking & control boards

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sander

I have roughly 250 lbs. of high grade circuit board scrap I want to sell off mainly because i don't want them all to be processed at SIPI. I have over 3000 lbs. of mid grade boards (PC MB's, router, printer MB's Etc) that I am going to have them process but I know they have more value then what I will get from SIPI.

Included in the 250 lbs. are lots of telecom boards from the 80s with ceramic and plastic EPROMS. There is about 30 lbs of Sony telecom boards that contain several large ceramic IC chips. Several back panes with 1000s of gold pins. There is ~ 25 lbs. of dell dual socket server boards. ~ 50 lbs.of Nortel, Broadcom & 3com network control boards (switcher boards? With 50+ Ethernet ports). 35 lbs. of northern telecom phone network boards. There are a few lbs of cell phone boards, few lbs of PC wifi boards, LCD boards & ~ 20 lbs. of boards with significant visable gold coverage. The balance are high grade telecom boards from the 80s and early 90s.

I will attach some photos that give a good representation of the lot. I would be willing to document the majority of the boards if the price is right.

I also have 7 lbs. of green fiber processors & 6 lbs. of cut ram, 1 lb. tin ram, 1 lb. of regular ram.
That I would let go for slightly more per lb.

I have a number in my mind that I would sell them for but will think over any reasonable offer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 344
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 344
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 344
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 345
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 344
Few more pictures of various boards from the lot I spoke of.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 254
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 254
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg