2kg gold for sale.no shipping.f2f deal.serious buyers only.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any legit business would easily pay 60k for 2kg of gold and still have lots of profit left over. So why in the world would you come on here and take a chance at getting ripped off for 23k??? I think we can all answer that….

At least he said how much and said some TnCs. Some demand a Memo of Intent to Purchase (on letterhead) before disclosing anything about product purportedly being offered or TnCs.

Truly how could anyone take an thread request like that serious? Why would anyone outside the scammers and stupid try to sell gold to a crowd of largely backyard refiners. Anyone legit with that much gold knows where the Major Reputable Refiners are and how to contact them. This is the day of websites and Email, not smoke signals or drum beats coming out the jungle like it was a FAX coming in. Seriously. These type of thread requests are an insult to many to whom come here seeking help to refine their craft.

Last edited:
This wasn't a real offer? :(

I remember back in 2011 2012 when gold and silver were kicking. The scammers were coming out the wood work. Mail in we buy gold. Gold parties at home. Scammers on Ebay. Emails from Prince Alibaba, and the trolls on the forum exploded. It's kind of like legalized hunting around here. There's a guy i watch on Youtube. His name is scammer payback! Dude has a field day with scammers!

https://www.youtube.com/c/ScammerPayback/videos

Back