2kg gold for sale.no shipping.f2f deal.serious buyers only.

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds legit. Hello scrupulous gold bar seller & welcome to the gold refining forum. If you look, you may see there is a place here for people to post items/ services they wish to sell. It's labeled "for sale" or something like that. Perhaps someone will consolidate your posts there for you, though many gold bar offers eventually end up in the "Rouges" category for obvious reasons.

welcome to the forum & good luck
mike

I can see no reason to let someone like this remain on the forum.
Trying to get some poor uninformed and vulnerable person to part with over 40k may seem like a joke to us.
But it is about numbers.
The more people we allow to see such tripe the more likely it is that he will make contact with someone he can coerce into parting with their money.
The current global population of about 7.8 billion.
Out of those billions, there will be millions of people who are in a vulnerable enough state to be gaslighted by a good con-man.
Some are through greed which is how narcissistic personalities justify their crimes to themself, though most are for no fault of their own but gullibility and inocence.
The fact people like this can ply their trade so openly makes me quite sick to the pit of my stomach as I have seen the aftermath of such people.
Families ruened old people having to work until they drop down dead because someone like this has taken a life's savings to spend on sparkly wine.

I can see no reason to let someone like this remain on the forum.
Trying to get some poor uninformed and vulnerable person to part with over 40k may seem like a joke to us.
But it is about numbers.
The more people we allow to see such tripe the more likely it is that he will make contact with someone he can coerce into parting with their money.
The current global population of about 7.8 billion.
Out of those billions, there will be millions of people who are in a vulnerable enough state to be gaslighted by a good con-man.
Some are through greed which is how narcissistic personalities justify their crimes to themself, though most are for no fault of their own but gullibility and inocence.
The fact people like this can ply their trade so openly makes me quite sick to the pit of my stomach as I have seen the aftermath of such people.
Families ruened old people having to work until they drop down dead because someone like this has taken a life's savings to spend on sparkly wine.
The OP has been banned for quite some time, so he is not here anymore.
Last seen July 4

In Africa, they are called 419'er scams. Usually the scammers are pretty good. They will show you a real gold bar, even let you drill it and test it. However, there is a switch made somewhere along the long way back home, from purchase to arrival at your home town. They are Masters of Deception, they have people plugged in from the Police, Customs, the Airlines they are everywhere. What ever the temptation, ''Don't Do it'', they're smarter then you believe me.

Back