• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3+ ounces of gold for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dadiola

Ive have used these forums to perfect my hobby of refining gold for the past 3 years. I guess its time to cash some of my product in. I have two 1- ounce gold bars and 40+ grams of gold powder (never bothered to melt it) that i have refined. I have traded some of my gold powder to scrapman in the past and he indicated that it assayed at 99.8% ( The gold has been processed in different batches but i would assume its all near that level of purity). I dont know how to sell on here as it takes a level of trust on both sides (do i ship with no money in hand or do you pay with no gold in hand :D ). Any insight or offers would be appreciated. I also have 80 ounces of silver (5 oz bars) from various mints (silvertown,etc) if anyone is interested.

Thanks

There are several very reputable buyers on board. You should simply start out with some pictures. Maybe even some information on starting material as well as process/processes used to recover and refine said material. If it is what you say it is you will not have any trouble selling. These are wonderful, very trustworthy guys here and will more than likely want to have gold in hand before money is sent.

4metals said:
It may help to know where you are located, a generalization is fine, as a local sale would be best all around.

I am located near charleston, west virginia

Attached are pictures of the gold and silver....correction...its only 40+ ounces of silver ( i was counting the 1 ounce bars as 5 :( )

Attachments

• IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0097.JPG
    IMG_0097.JPG
    957.5 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0099.JPG
    IMG_0099.JPG