• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

70.3g of Gold Buttons For Sale ***SOLD***

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple months ago I sold some gold buttons, this is pretty much a repeat of that but more of it.

70.3g a.JPG
70.3g b.JPG
70.3g c.JPG
70.3g d.JPG

I'd like to get 95% of spot price, which right now is $1,514oz, so that amounts to $3,251 for this 70.3g. If you're willing to pay more, such as 96%, I have no problem with that.

All buttons are pure except for the very smallest one, it's problematic. It weighs .52g, if pure it would probably be .50g. Not sure what I did wrong with this one but I've re-refined buttons such as this in the past and seen that a mere .02g of impurities is all it takes to render them screwed up.

The .52g button was the last one I refined, it was what had settled out in my stockpot from doing all the other buttons. I'm only guessing but I think I simply did that last refining in too much of a hurry, I've had enough of refining for now, time to put away the beakers for awhile.

I want to ask your opinion about shipping these buttons, is it the responsibility of the buyer, the seller, or a little of both? If say for example I was to buy something online on ebay, I as the buyer would pay for shipping, this is the way it works, so does this make sense to apply here on the forum also?

The last batch of buttons I shipped via FedEx, though I would much rather ship via USPS Small Flat Rate Box if that works for you.

Chondrule said:
If you're willing to pay more, such as 96%, I have no problem with that.

If you'd be willing to take less, such as 90% I'd have no problem with that.

Johnny

Back