70 lbs monster hydrothermal gold Quartz specimen

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see that this post belongs in this thread at all.
Why did you post it here?

This is where to get this type of funnel.
the big one holds 1 liter

I was looking at pricing from this Canadian supplier and I checked out beakers. WOW. beakers

These prices for 4 and 5 & 10 liter beakers are excellent. Either I am in a time warp, the company went under years ago and didn't remove it's website or they will soon be receiving a bunch of orders from beaker refiners!
Simply because 4metals had made reference to Cambridge a Canadian company which carries lab glass, I decided to browse their inventory and found an ORP meter within my price range.

The people who handled my order were very helpful.

The transaction was paid via a bank transfer which made it an easy purchase.

I can't see that this post belongs in this thread at all.
Why did you post it here?
When trying to make a point or to correct someones mistake have you considered using the PM system instead of making your comments a public spectacle.

Your attitude and comments made publicly sets a precedent.

If I were a betting man, would guess your Gen x.

When trying to make a point or to correct someones mistake have you considered using the PM system instead of making your comments a public spectacle.

Your attitude and comments made publicly sets a precedent.

If I were a betting man, would guess your Gen x.
Well good your not a betting man then.
I did not get out to correct you as such, but this post have nothing with neither hydrothermal quarts nor are suitable Gallery material.
There are better sections for your post.

Back