• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 8.5 pounds scrap memory w/ gold fingers - SOLD!!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate what would be the yield rate as you seem to know. out of 4.250 kilograms of ram will there be a output of 8-10 grams of gold .Just curious in buying this .
regards
Note edit just because the listing has ended, but someone can point out the output.
That depends on a lot of factors.
What age is the ram sticks, how close are they cut (if cut)
And so on.
Clean cut fingers can have decent yields.
But then it is fingers alone.
Unless you are recovering from IC as well.

That depends on a lot of factors.
What age is the ram sticks, how close are they cut (if cut)
And so on.
Clean cut fingers can have decent yields.
But then it is fingers alone.
Unless you are recovering from IC as well.
Thank you for the sharing .but nuance is the cause just tried to get the max guess ...i can see bluff everywhere, some mean to provide 8 grams some provide just 2 grams per kg,not sure of this messed out.
what would be the yield per kg in normal cut fingers and uncut ram? If no offence I requestion the same out of pressure to buy rams .
regards
swami nair

mate what would be the yield rate as you seem to know. out of 4.250 kilograms of ram will there be a output of 8-10 grams of gold .Just curious in buying this .
regards
Note edit just because the listing has ended, but someone can point out the output.
No idea. I have never processed whole ram. I just check eBay to see
what memory is actually selling for there and then price what I have
for sale accordingly.

We typically process jeweler’s waste but my grandson wants to experiment with computer scrap so I bought this lot for him. We’ll post yields when done.
Shout out to Glorycloud, quick ship and well packed. Thank you.
Thank you Glorycloud should be watching this so he might respond back if he has sources. Forgot to mention good luck with the ram you bought .At your ease to mention the yield when you feel free.
regards
swami nair

Flea market buy 4pounds(~2kg) mixed stuff 2,5 pound of ram sticks, for 15 euro. Picture attached.
mate which website is this flea market when I searched this too much came around unable to locate the exact site and deal have you bought it and the processors and 15 rams were worthy but not sure about other processors.
if you can provide information please share. seems a worthy deal.

Flea markets are usually a local garage sale or similar where people clean out their shed/garage/basement
and sell to the locals or passers by for a cheap sum to get rid of it.
They are not online.

Garage sale/yard sale is sales that would be held on a street or in a neighborhood yard A one family event or at times several families get together in order to attract a larger shopping crowd. Flea markets are larger scale and often more commercialized. Here in the Southeastern U.S. flea markets can have several 100 to a few thousand sellers located in a general area. Similar to open air markets.

Today is the last day of a large yard sale that covers several hundred miles across several states. Friday morning I bought 8 gold filled necklace chains totaling 24 grams and a bracelet at 7.2 grams that was all marked 1/10 14k for $1 each because they were broke, for a total of $6. The lady knocked off a couple dollars for "volume discount". A great deal, pay the lady and move on without much for close inspections. I found out the next day prepping some gold filled that the bracelet is 14K and not gold filled. Maybe next time I will feel like covering more ground.

Garage sale/yard sale is sales that would be held on a street or in a neighborhood yard A one family event or at times several families get together in order to attract a larger shopping crowd. Flea markets are larger scale and often more commercialized. Here in the Southeastern U.S. flea markets can have several 100 to a few thousand sellers located in a general area. Similar to open air markets.

Today is the last day of a large yard sale that covers several hundred miles across several states. Friday morning I bought 8 gold filled necklace chains totaling 24 grams and a bracelet at 7.2 grams that was all marked 1/10 14k for $1 each because they were broke, for a total of $6. The lady knocked off a couple dollars for "volume discount". A great deal, pay the lady and move on without much for close inspections. I found out the next day prepping some gold filled that the bracelet is 14K and not gold filled. Maybe next time I will feel like covering more ground.
I stand corrected🤓😎😀
They are not usually online, are they?

Back