• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

99.95%+ palladium and 95% rhodium and iridium powder for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbs

Hi all,

I'm looking for a contact to sell pure palladium to on a regular basis. I am able to supply in any form requested apart from hallmarked bars as I am not LBMA certified. I will have up to 2kg a week for sale. Rhodium and iridium 95% powder at up to 1kg each monthly. The metal will be attached with an icp analysis and subject to analysis on your end as well for transparency before purchase. Platinum we sell for close to spot but would gladly pass the metal on if prices are matched and if you have the capasity to take all all metals.

I have been refining gold and silver for many years but the prices refineries are offering in Australia has become over saturated and highly competitive to the point where even at volume it makes more sense sending it off for refining. I am based in Sydney Australia which have horrible quality of pgms as there is a high level of non metallic impurities. We have recently acquired a stable source of pgms from mines however sale has been a challenge on an ongoing basis.

To the refineries out there, I know for consitancy of product sold we like to subject the metal to our standard processes to ensure consistancy of product sold. Our feed stock roughly:
40% Pt
30% Pd
6% Rh
4% Ir
7% Ru
2% Au

I would be happy to bring the metals to 90%+ purities for each metal with the impurities being a mix of other PGM's which we would like to be paid based PM content.

I am looking for someone who is able to take regular amounts at a reasonable rates. We are happy to deal worldwide as we have accounts with brinks for secure transport and would fly over to meet buyers for initial shipments to build relationship.

Hi bro,
What will be the best price per kilo of such mixture ?
Is it possible to join an XRF analyis for the whole metals mixture ?

Believe it or not and with your experience since then, it's a horrible pain to seperate Rh from Pd and even some Pd forms from Pt. I refine all of them to 100% XRF but take's me generally between 2 and 3 months per kilo.
Thank you.

slouma37 said:
Hi bro,
What will be the best price per kilo of such mixture ?
Is it possible to join an XRF analyis for the whole metals mixture ?

Believe it or not and with your experience since then, it's a horrible pain to seperate Rh from Pd and even some Pd forms from Pt. I refine all of them to 100% XRF but take's me generally between 2 and 3 months per kilo.
Thank you.

Note that I was really interested in XRF analyzers but seemingly they only check the outside layer of the metal and doesn't "dig" deep inside.

I kind of also worry about such big amounts of metals but no idea.

Vendo polvo de Pd= 51,11%, Rh= 15,85%, Pt= 4,21%.
Tengo 2 Kg de este polvo.

Attachments

• analisis polvo recuperacion.jpg
    analisis polvo recuperacion.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm looking for a contact to sell pure palladium to on a regular basis. I am able to supply in any form requested apart from hallmarked bars as I am not LBMA certified. I will have up to 2kg a week for sale. Rhodium and iridium 95% powder at up to 1kg each monthly. The metal will be attached with an icp analysis and subject to analysis on your end as well for transparency before purchase. Platinum we sell for close to spot but would gladly pass the metal on if prices are matched and if you have the capasity to take all all metals.

He estado refinando oro y plata durante muchos años, pero los precios que ofrecen las refinerías en Australia se han vuelto demasiado saturados y altamente competitivos hasta el punto en que, incluso en volumen, tiene más sentido enviarlo para su refinación. Tengo mi sede en Sydney, Australia, que tiene una calidad horrible de pgms ya que hay un alto nivel de impurezas no metálicas. Recientemente adquirimos una fuente estable de pgms de las minas, sin embargo, la venta ha sido un desafío continuo.

Para las refinerías, sé que por la consistencia del producto vendido nos gusta someter el metal a nuestros procesos estándar para garantizar la consistencia del producto vendido. Nuestro material de alimentación aproximadamente:
40% punto
30% de paladio
6% de humedad relativa
4% Ir
7% ruso
2% de oro

Estaría feliz de llevar los metales a más del 90% de pureza para cada metal, siendo las impurezas una mezcla de otros PGM que nos gustaría que se paguen según el contenido de PM.

Estoy buscando a alguien que pueda tomar cantidades regulares a tasas razonables. Estamos felices de hacer negocios en todo el mundo, ya que tenemos cuentas con límites para un transporte seguro y volaríamos para reunirnos con compradores para envíos iniciales para construir una relación.
tI also have material iridium 37% osmium 34% ruthenium7I would like to refine them or separate them

Attachments

• Análisis de Resultados.pdf
    226 KB · Views: 27
Very low value material with the Os Ru so high, despite the Ir, arguably the most dangerous and challenging material to refine, taking a long time and with low recoveries.

FYI, Ir trading at significant discount to the posted price.

Expect that gold is worth more per ounce.

Hi all,

I have been refining gold and silver for many years but the prices refineries are offering in Australia has become over saturated and highly competitive to the point where even at volume it makes more sense sending it off for refining. I am based in Sydney Australia which have horrible quality of pgms as there is a high level of non metallic impurities. We have recently acquired a stable source of pgms from mines however sale has been a challenge on an ongoing basis.

To the refineries out there, I know for consitancy of product sold we like to subject the metal to our standard processes to ensure consistancy of product sold. Our feed stock roughly:
40% Pt
30% Pd
6% Rh
4% Ir
7% Ru
2% Au

I would be happy to bring the metals to 90%+ purities for each metal with the impurities being a mix of other PGM's which we would like to be paid based PM content.

I am looking for someone who is able to take regular amounts at a reasonable rates. We are happy to deal worldwide as we have accounts with brinks for secure transport and would fly over to meet buyers for initial shipments to build relationship.
This still available?

Very low value material with the Os Ru so high, despite the Ir, arguably the most dangerous and challenging material to refine, taking a long time and with low recoveries.

FYI, Ir trading at significant discount to the posted price.

Expect that gold is worth more per ounce.
With Expertise & Well Equipped Facility
To My Experience Os, Ru Can Be Oxidised And Reduced To Metals.Infact I Sucessfully Removed Ru From Ir And Finally Got Above 300 Gms Of Ruthenium Metal Grey Powder

Back