A golden edge on the end of the year

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some plans for silver this year, though I have enough gold powder to make a big sister for this one.

Göran

Can't wait to see the silver.

I really wish I had enough material to make even one button that big. It took me over 6 years of cherry picking stuff here and there and I still probably won't even come close to 1/2 an oz.

All of you make me so jealous :mrgreen:

That button contained gold from scrap that I saved for 30 years. When I visited Jon this summer I finally refined some gold plated pins I collected between 1984 and 1988.

So a mere six years is nothing to complain over. :lol:

Göran

g_axelsson said:
That button contained gold from scrap that I saved for 30 years. When I visited Jon this summer I finally refined some gold plated pins I collected between 1984 and 1988.

So a mere six years is nothing to complain over. :lol:

Göran

:shock:

Now I really don't feel so bad. I guess after reading so many posts on here from so many members I just assumed all of you got truck loads of scrap at a time. :lol:
(Of course I'm exaggerating)

These metals are considered valuable for more than just their looks.
Because these metals are so hard to get makes them so valuable.

Besides my truckload of gold was just way too heavy for my old bald tires, after the tires blew, I had to leave that old truck on the side of the highway, Oh well, maybe I can buy some electronic scrap from eBay and some overly expensive chemicals and get another truckload of gold, I can dream can't I.

Back