• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Alaskan Lode Gold Specimens

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlaskaLes

Good Afternoon Everybody,
I do appreciate the quality information and assistance available here and I would like to donate to help keep the lights on.
However, being an overextended individual whose every spare penny gets sucked up by the ridiculous cost of trying to set up a paying hard rock mine, I am not in a good position to donate right now.
That having been said, I do have an idea that I've been mulling over.
I've seen several comments from members here expressing their wish to own a gold specimen and no realistic possibility of finding one of their own.
I have the unique problem of being in possession of a number of nice gold specimens that I do not want to crush for their gold content.

The specimens are gold in quartz from lode veins. They were found on our claims in Petersville, Alaska.
The nuggets in these specimens range from an estimated .1-.2 grams up to .4-.5 grams. These are estimates based on the weight of nuggets we've crushed out in the past.
These would be priced and sold as individual specimens.
I am thinking about offering these up for sale in 3 price brackets.
$25; $45; $65 plus shipping. The larger and more character of the specimen=higher price range bracket. If there is anyone who needs to ship international, I've never done that but I'm willing and we can look into it.
As I am also intent on finding a way to help keep the lights on here, I will donate $5 of every transaction to the Gold Refining Forum.
I'm not on any of the online pay programs.
Money orders and cashier's checks preferred.

Hopefully, this is something you are interested in as I would really like to give something back for all that I have been learning here.
I really can't wait for the snow to go away, so I can go back out and find some more of these amazing little treasures.
I'm going to add a few random pics here and if there's any interest, we'll move forward with this.
The specimens shown below are just examples.
Regards,
Les

Moderators: If this is in the wrong place please relocate it.
P1070015.JPGP1070062.JPG

Back