another interesting article

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if my understanding is correct most of the earths crust has been recycled into the mantle due to subduction. there is very little of the original surface of the earth left. diamonds are formed from carbon that was trapped in the crust during the subduction of that particular piece of crust. there is also a theory that says the entire surface of the earth has a layer of gold deposit but geo dynamics has caused gold to become solid at different depths of the earths crust. it is an accepted theorem that gold will only solidify in white quartz. if gold came to earth from above the earths crust it would have had to be subducted where there was enough moisture to dissolve salts to form the acids that would eventually dissolve the gold so that it could be forced by geo thermal pressure through small fractures in quartz formations effecting the precipitation of elemental gold deposits known as load gold.

I watched a documentary on Steven Hawkings and his looking for an answer to the beginnng of time and his ideas of the black holes on Discovery channel I believe, and it was real interesting. And I had a theory on blackholes and I actually mailed it to Steven Hawkings. I got a response from his associate which I wasnt expecting anything at all. I will paste it here if anyone is interested in reading a theory.

I was watching a tv show today that was all about you and the many things that your doing, I commend you sir on your outstanding life you have lead. I was thinking on the beginning of time and your idea's on the black hole concept. I actually loved it and thought your ideas made alot of sense, but you couldn't figure how to connect it all. Now I am no person of huge intellect, but I do think I am pretty smart when it comes to using my brain and I love to stimulate it. And the other thing that is possible when someone is so focused on an object or thing they tend to not see the answers right in front of their face. So this is why I am sending you this e-mail maybe it can give you alternative answers if you haven't thought of them already or maybe you have.

Now isn't it possible that all the space debris that has come in contact with the black hole gets pulled into it. When the Black hole closes in on itself that the positive magnetism collides with the negative and causes such an intense heat from friction that now the debris has a magnetic charge of different levels of strength with the iron deposits that they are composed of. Now with that being said, isn't it also possible that magnetism is the same as gravity in such a way that after the explosion it flew thru space until it reached the end of its polarized limit and to where it stayed, and I mean everything from the smallest to the largest pieces in space. Basically what I mean as in the way 2 magnets can levitate against each other such as in rare earth magnets can.
Maybe I am over stepping my bounds or maybe my ideas seem a bit strange or otherwise ridiculous, but these came to my mind and thought I can offer them in your search for an answer, if my ideas can bring light into your life I did myself good but if not, then back to the drawing board.

I thank you for taking your time in reading this and hope your life is around for another 40. Then you could help the humans get along so everyone on this rock we call home can get along

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

id like a side order of alchemy. anyone figure out how to turn lead into gold yet? :lol:
It should be just a matter of hitting it just hard enough to knock a proton out and letting it decay. I have a car battery I keep stubbing toes on, will let you know if I get lucky lol

Back