Anyone else get one of these?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smack

Kmamady

Sent: September 14th, 2015, 9:11 am
To: Smack
Au gold and diamonds offer direct from the local miners
Dear Madam/Mr,

We are looking for partner in building a local mining company or serious cash buyers of Au Gold and rough/uncut Diamonds, my father and others are local sellers and miners of Gold and Diamonds here in Guinée, they want to get money to help our families as you know here in Africa we have many people in our families, they are counting on some people who went to school to help them but these people just want to steal their products even the government promised to help our community but since my father gave them products they've been just telling story every day, every time. This is the reason why our community decided to contact the good people.

Due to the way they are mining their products many people are trying to teach them because they don't know the world market even some
mandates and buyers rep have come and carried their products on credits and they have never come back to pay their money. So right now i want to get them serious people who can help them to sell their products following the market. At the moment they have GOLD DUST/BARS and ROUGH/UNCUT DIAMONDS in large quantities for sale at cheap price.

They need people like you, people over there to help them develop their goal, so that they can help our community, because people sicks and dies because no money. They have the products but they are very poor here because of the way the government and some people are treating them, they want serious buyers to be their eyes and mouths,they are ready to give you goods if you are serious and ready to open a local mining company with them to work together and help them and you in mutual benefit or help them buy their products so that they can at least buy mining equipments such as, bulldozers, tractors, excavators, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders, motor graders, dump trucks, crushing equipment, and etc as we need to enhance our mining productivity. We will give you good price far below the word market price.

Hope to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,
Mr Mamady Konaté
Community representative
Siguiri Gold and Diamond local
mining community company,

I left out the contact info.

The sad thing is that there are so meany people offering the exact same thing every day there is no way to distinguish between the 1% of genuine people and the 99% of bounders and con-artists.
Even then as you know the state owned mineral company has a legal monopoly on all trading and export.
So unfortunately it is up to the artisan miners to work up enough capital to be able to travel with there good's them self's.
Once they are in any developed country(I would recommend Switzerland or if you want to slum it the Cayman Islands)
Your problems will be over and you can direct your resources as you wish and even get black water in to look after your interest's.
But they keep sending out letters and emails that would get them flogged or shot if they where true.

Everyone wants to convince you that are that 1 amongst the 99. But the most probable is also the most likely; that you're looking at 0 in the 100.

To quote or paraphrase a Haroldism, gold does not go looking for people.

there is a fair trade project for artisan gold miners.
http://www.fairtrade.org.uk/en/farmers-and-workers/gold
But the only source so far is SOTRAMI Mining Organisation, Peru.
Let's hope the project expands and more of our poor brethren get a chance at a fair return for there hard labor.
Instead of the incessant stream of con-men who play on that funny mix of our sympathy's and greed.

Can someone press the "report PM" button on one of these, then we can ban this scam artist... I'm assuming that he is a scam artist.

Göran

Smack said:
Looked but no such button.

There is on my PM's.
Are you using the subsilver 2 setting?

Jim

Kmamady;

http://goldrefiningforum.com/phpBB3/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=46533

Back