aqua regia neutralized with baking soda

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depopulated boards in general has very little if any Gold.
Any visible gold are flash plated/ENIG so there is not much.

Depopulated boards in general has very little if any Gold.
Any visible gold are flash plated/ENIG so there is not much.
Did some searching on Google 00.32g of gold on each of those olf cellphones and the latest no so much may around 12 or 22 grams of gold still got to collect another 300kg of phones with batteries

Did some searching on Google 00.32g of gold on each of those olf cellphones and the latest no so much may around 12 or 22 grams of gold still got to collect another 300kg of phones with batteries
I wont be that certain about this number. Majority of gold in the prone PCBs s inside of components as Ygdrassil said. Boards alone has usually very thin plating. Looks much better than it actually yields.

This thread went from neutralizing AR with baking soda in 2014 into a wet ashing IC treatment and now to the yield of cellphone boards.
Please add your questions in similar threads or start your own new thread about one subject.
The info here will be harder to find on search terms if we keep hopping from subject to subject.
Which brings me to the next advise: search for info. It's all been discussed before.

Senn. Your replies keep getting more disturbing. Are your intentions to troll, pollute threads and confuse members? Or to truly contribute?

Don't reply inside the quote you want to share.

Look at the preview before posting.

Copy-paste actions like the recovering gold fingers with aqua regia 'how to guide' in a five year old thread with the advise to use urea is one of them.
Disinfo spreading without any comment is dangerous and a reason for a time out imo. Stop.

This is not Facebook or instagram to spam your boredom. This is a place for professional and amateur science regarding refining pm's.
Ideally we should only share facts, with references and clearly written text without any room for (mis)interpretation.
If you have nothing interesting or constructive to ask or say, silence is the preferred choice.

Edited for grammar.

Senn. Your replies keep getting more disturbing. Are your intentions to troll, pollute threads and confuse members? Or to truly contribute?

Don't reply inside the quote you want to share.

Look at the preview before posting.

Copy-paste actions like the recovering gold fingers with aqua regia 'how to guide' in a five year old thread with the advise to use urea is one of them.
Disinfo spreading without any comment is dangerous and a reason for a time out imo. Stop.

This is not Facebook or instagram to spam your boredom. This is a place for professional and amateur science regarding refining pm's.
Ideally we should only share facts, with references and clearly written text without any room for (mis)interpretation.
If you have nothing interesting or constructive to ask or say, silence is the preferred choice.
I intend no evil

I'm from Mozambique and I am not a good English speaker
Then I'm new to forums I'm still getting myself around this.
I really apologise if I'm causing confusion

Good to hear.
Some tips: if you reply to a post, look at the date of the last post and look at the profile you reply to. It shows when he or she was last active. If it was years ago, they will not read it.
Try to use the preview function before posting.
And only post info about chemical processes that has a reference, is checked or often used by members of this forum, or if you have personal experience with it.

You tube is full of bad and incomplete info.

Back