Arkansas here!

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChexMix

Hello everyone,I,m from Arkansas and while new to this thread I,ve been around a while,70 years now.I,ve been interested in this gold recovery and refining for a while and I,m trying to add to my knowledge of the processes and safety issues.I,ve done a small recovery and refine of RAM fingers successfully after taking about a year to read all I could find on the process. No muss,no fuss thanks to all the fine people who have taken the time to write down their own hard earned knowledge. Thank you.

I spent my summers as a kid in the mountain home area. I found some of the nicest most genuine people living in that rock covered, hot as Hades state as i have anywhere.

Love me some Arkansas!!!

I spent my summers as a kid in the mountain home area. I found some of the nicest most genuine people living in that rock covered, hot as Hades state as i have anywhere.

Love me some Arkansas!!!
I,m in the other end of the state,Dumas,in the South East. No rocks here,hot and mosquitoes. Nice people though,for sure.Thanks.

Back