ASTEROID MINING STARTUP ABOUT TO LAUNCH FIRST MISSION

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stange, I see them spending their energy, wealth, and power to attempt to learn how to mine outer space, and at the same time spending their energy, wealth, and power to shut down all mining or drilling here, on our home planet, or in our own backyard.
I think the idea is that if they find a “good” candidate, they can claim the rights for it.
It will be ideal for construction material for use in space.
Because even if it is expensive to mine it in space it will most likely be cheaper then to transport it into space.
And if you have a claim it can wait until the technology is ready/mature.
There are also incentives to explore and research 0 gravity alloys and their properties.

Space...the final frontier. In the future All industrial mining and All manufacturing will be done in space, Energy production as well.

It will be a gift to be able to do all the "heavy lifting" in a weightless vacuum. Waste management...the sun.

If we are not all in a one world gulag the earth will be a playground. If the United States survives I believe we will all be able to still prospect and "have fun" in all our earthly endeavors on the hobby level.

Things are really moving Fast. If we don't ruin things first, nuclear holocaust, plandemic, etc, it will be an unbelievable future.

And if you have a claim it can wait until the technology is ready/mature.
I am not sure that this is entirely possible.

Most existing mining laws (caveat: within the US States and Territories) require proof of yearly maintenance and preparation. How will this be provided (other than lying?)

IMHO, it is a noble possibility. But, do we have enough time to survive what has already been started by global warming?

James

Last edited:
I am not sure that this is entirely possible.

Most existing mining laws (caveat: within the US States and Territories) require proof of yearly maintenance and preparation. How will this be provided (other than lying?)

IMHO, it is a noble possibility. But, do we have enough time to survive what has already been started by global warming?

James
Well, US laws or any other National laws don't apply in space, only international treaties.
At least yet.

In my opinion, given enough time, we should redirect asteroids and meteors, into a collision course which would be in an orbit around the sun, creating another Earth like planet. Then we could hop on that planet, procreate like mad, until we use up all of those resources, then start over again. Maybe take some of the icy ones, and crash them into the Moon. Then we have sumthin to drink, while vacationing there.

Back