AU GOLD AND DIAMOND ARE AVAILABLE ON FOB AND CIF PRICE

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOROMA001

Southern Miners Association

“A Symbol of Africa”.

We are group of miners producing unrefined Gold in the form of dust, Bars and Nuggets as well as raw uncut diamonds. We will like to use this medium to inform you all, that we control the mines from which these precious commodities are gotten. We are based in Monrovia, Liberia and Freetown, Sierra Leone.

We, The Group of local miners here in Liberia and Sierra Leone, where Due to the Corona virus that affected us we have not been working as the country has been under lockdown for months, this is why we want to sell our goods that we have kept for a while to be able to raise money to start working, as I need to provide for them to be able to work to daily , so we all reached an agreement to sell the goods we have been keeping and also find a reliable partner who we can continue working with.

We like to indicate our interest in working with the like of Buyers, Investors, such as JV investors etc., We have been working and striving hard over the past years with our bare hands producing gold, diamond and other precious minerals and we deem it necessary to sell our products to genuine buyers and also solicit the interest of international investors, who we can work with continuously, in improving our mines and increasing our production capacity, In this vain, we have asked our representative to secure us the chance of meeting a very good and reliable buyer or investor, who will be willing to meet us and discuss possible opportunity of buying our products constantly and also help to improve our mines, as you know that Liberia has a high quality gold of 22+ and even 24 carats in quality. We look forward to enter into a long term business with buyers.

Sales representative,

TELEPHONE: +231-777-557253

FAX: +231-7782-5228.

EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Attachments

• G...jpg
    G...jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 20
Trust me. I only pay upon irreversible delivery. You are free to send me your goods.

(At least he posted it on the right spot. :ROFLMAO:)

“A Symbol of Africa”.

We are group of miners producing unrefined Gold in the form of dust, Bars and Nuggets as well as raw uncut diamonds. We will like to use this medium to inform you all, that we control the mines from which these precious commodities are gotten. We are based in Monrovia, Liberia and Freetown, Sierra Leone.

We, The Group of local miners here in Liberia and Sierra Leone, where Due to the Corona virus that affected us we have not been working as the country has been under lockdown for months, this is why we want to sell our goods that we have kept for a while to be able to raise money to start working, as I need to provide for them to be able to work to daily , so we all reached an agreement to sell the goods we have been keeping and also find a reliable partner who we can continue working with.

We like to indicate our interest in working with the like of Buyers, Investors, such as JV investors etc., We have been working and striving hard over the past years with our bare hands producing gold, diamond and other precious minerals and we deem it necessary to sell our products to genuine buyers and also solicit the interest of international investors, who we can work with continuously, in improving our mines and increasing our production capacity, In this vain, we have asked our representative to secure us the chance of meeting a very good and reliable buyer or investor, who will be willing to meet us and discuss possible opportunity of buying our products constantly and also help to improve our mines, as you know that Liberia has a high quality gold of 22+ and even 24 carats in quality. We look forward to enter into a long term business with buyers.

Sales representative,

I mined for gold and diamond in Sierra Leone for many years. This has SCAM WRITTEN all over it. In Sierra Leone they call them 419'er scams. Be advised, don't do it, there are no bargains in buying gold in Sierra Leone.

Terms and conditions​

By agreeing to become a client (hereby referred to as you or the client) of Baker Noble Metals (as registered at 111 Portland Street, Exeter, EX12EG and hereby referred to as “B. N. M.”) You agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.

Any gold, precious metals or property you send or bring to B. N. M. for evaluation will be referred to as the “Item/Lot “

1. Customer Statement

1.1 The property is yours to sell.

1.2 The Item or Lot that is to be evaluated by or sold to B.N.M. is free from all liabilities and liens.

1.3 The item/lot are not held or created from the result of any illegal activity in the United Kingdom or any other country.

1.4 Any transactions initiated by you will not be in violation of, or cause B.N.M. to be in violation of, any anti-money laundering, anti-terrorism, or any applicable laws of any country.

1.5 You are the legal owner of the item and therefore have a full license to sell the item or lot to B.N.M..

1.6 B.N.M. May, before agreeing to purchase the item or lot, decide to ask you to prove your ownership of the item/lot.

1.7 You must be eighteen (18) years of age or above.

1.8 You are acting as an individual, or have legally enforceable authority and credentials to act on behalf of the company or individual you represent.

2. Postage and Packing

2.1 B.N.M. can take no responsibility for an item/lot until it has been received and its content verified.

2.2 It is the client's responsibility to arrange adequate packing and insurance for their property unless otherwise agreed beforehand.

2.3 B.N.M. reserves the right to reject any packaging that appears to have been tampered with or might appear to contain any hazardous substances without a prior arrangement being put in place.

2.4 It is advised that you include when packing a letter indicating you have read and understood these of terms and conditions, which includes the following details. Your name and address, email, telephone number, your bank account number and sort code, with a detailed inventory of all item/lots. Then retain a copy of your letter and photograph of the item/lot for future reference.

3. Item testing

3.1 By sending or bringing your item/lot to B.N.M. you agree to allow B.N.M. to perform potentially destructive tests on your item/lot. These tests are necessary to accurately determine the value of your item/lot.

3.2 You understand testing may result in marks, scratching or the complete destruction of the item/lot.

3.3 You also agree that B.N.M. is under no legal obligation to return or protect any item/lot's that consist of non-precious metal whether you choose to accept B.N.M. Valuation (and subsequent purchase offer) or not.

4. Dangerous Goods

4.1 Only hazardous material which has been agreed upon and verified as having the appropriate documentation and safety sheet will be sent or delivered to B.N.M.

4.2 Any item/lot that is found to be Hazardous outside it's official description (notably containing but not limited to Lead, Nickel, tin, beryllium, bismuth, mercury, tellurium, radioactive contamination or cyanide) may be held or disposed of entirely at the discretion of B.N.M.

4.3 You are responsible for any extra costs associated with the proper treatment of undocumented hazardous material.

5. Precious Metals

B.N.M.'s valuations are based on the precious metal content of your item/lot and the difficulty of extraction and refinement of that metal and not the value of the property as a complete piece. Therefore you may find the item is worth more intact rather that processed for the metal content of the item.

6. Precious/semi-precious stones

6.1 B.N.M. will not pay for any precious or semi-precious stones. It is the client’s responsibility to remove any part of the item/lot that they wish to retain before delivery to B.N.M.

6.2 B.N.M. can be employed to recover stones by prior arrangement only.

7. Limitation of Liability

7.1 B.N.M. will not be liable for damage occurring during the testing process (as set out in clause 3) except that which is caused by negligence on the part of B.N.M..

7.2 This does not limit B.N.M.'s liability for: death or personal injury caused by our negligence or Fraud; or any matter for which it would be illegal to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.

7.3 B.N.M. is not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect to the main loss or damage, including, but not limited to: loss of income or revenue; or loss of business; or anticipated savings; or loss of data, or any waste of time. However, this clause (7.3) does not prevent claims for foreseeable loss of or damage, to your item/lot.

7.4 Without the detriment of any of these conditions, any liability of B.N.M. shall be limited to the unwrought value by weight of the metal contained in the item/lot.

7.5 If you wish to make a claim for loss or damage, to your item/lot to B.N.M., you must request and complete a B.N.M. claim form. Said claim form must be filled out as fully and accurately as possible and be returned to B.N.M. If the item/lot is lost before B.N.M. can make a valuation you will need to enclose evidence of the item's value.

8. Your Payment

8.1 In the case of karat gold B.N.M. will endeavour to determine the value and issue payment the same day the item/lot is received, or do so once the lot has been refined if that has been agreed.

8.2 Item/lots that are submitted for recovery processing can be settled either by estimated content or after full recovery dependent on prior agreement.

8.3 Payment will be made by direct bank transfer or cheque unless good reason can be given for an alternate payment method..

8.3 Once you have accepted an offer from B.N.M ownership of the item/lot shall have passed to B.N.M.

9. Choice of Law

There terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and we both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.

10. Waiver

B.N.M.'s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the same terms and conditions will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.

11. Severability

If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of terms and conditions are invalid or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.

12. The contract (Rights Of The Third Parties) Act 1999

A person who is not party to these terms and conditions shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts(Right Of The Third Parties)Act 1999.

13. Changes To The Terms And Conditions

13.1 we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and recommend you visit our website at Gold buyers | Baker Noble Metals to verify that you are aware of the most recent set of terms and conditions. Any changes to the terms and conditions will be indicated on the B.N.M. website.

13.2 If terms and conditions change, you will be subject to the terms and conditions current at the time that you sell your item to us, unless B.N.M. is required to adjust that set of terms and conditions by law or government authority.

I mined for gold and diamond in Sierra Leone for many years. This has SCAM WRITTEN all over it. In Sierra Leone they call them 419'er scams. Be advised, don't do it, there are no bargains in buying gold in Sierra Leone.
Trust me, I know people to whom went through this process, yes there are original bars you get to test and that you think that you just purchased. However, before they arrive in America, the bars are switched or are gone. If you don't think it's possible, I can take you to about a dozen different Magic Acts in Las Vegas that are performed nightly. The trick is done before it starts..... Again don't do it. I have mined thousands of ounces in my lifetime and refined even more then that. At least I made a $$$ Million mining gold, most people can't say that, nor can they prove it, I can.

“A Symbol of Africa”.

Sales representative,

Anything going to or from Africa is a scam. ANYTHING.

I totally agree, the African's know exactly how to pull off the scam, switch merchandise, and have secured packages disappear that are put on Airlines. I have to admit, they are plugged in to almost every industry just like the the Mexican Cartels are in order to get what they want. Again, don't do it, they are 'Masters of Deceit'. There are no bargains in buying gold or diamond, everyone pays world price. I had a mining operation in Sierra Leone, mined gold and diamond for years, hired hundreds of workers. Nobody in this forum has more experience as a producer then myself. I am trying to made you aware, nobody gives discounts except thieves. Remember that.

Attachments

• 01052009125.jpg
    01052009125.jpg
    858.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 04032009069.jpg
    04032009069.jpg
    506.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 12022010420.jpg
    12022010420.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 24022009064.jpg
    24022009064.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • DSC01146.jpg
    DSC01146.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3533.jpg
    IMG_3533.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3557.jpg
    IMG_3557.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3591 (1).jpg
    IMG_3591 (1).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 16
  • PM-West Africa.jpg
    PM-West Africa.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_464.jpg
    Recovered_JPEG Digital Camera_464.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 16
Anything , but not necessary everything.

There are legit African traders, companies and they suffer probably most from the scammers.

Why the governments don't do more to stop them is a puzzle
Or maybe not, I'll guess a few officials there, may get some extra for looking the other way.
Like not being killed or whatever.

I agree with Yggdrasil, there may be legitimate African Traders, companies. But with over a decade's mining experience in Africa, I haven't seen it yet? Most all the mining for diamond in Sierra Leone is done by Lebanese people to whom run the country and all the successful businesses there(they may have a black government but the Lebanese push their buttons. However, when I was there they supported Hezbollah with about 100 Million in diamonds per year to support the radical's groups activities. But, lastly when someone tries to sell you "Gold Dust" from Africa, it's a scam guaranteed .9999%

Baffles me, if you cannot find "investors"(liberal use of the term in this case) in your own country by networking established vendors developed and experienced in mining of said assets over decades, what on earth makes you think you are going to get an "investor" over the internet, trawling a forum like this?

Intersting proposition, but i am afraid i have to decline if you cannot prove that it is ethically sourced and free from attachment to conflict.

Baffles me, if you cannot find "investors"(liberal use of the term in this case) in your own country by networking established vendors developed and experienced in mining of said assets over decades, what on earth makes you think you are going to get an "investor" over the internet, trawling a forum like this?

Intersting proposition, but i am afraid i have to decline if you cannot prove that it is ethically sourced and free from attachment to conflict.
Lightspeed, all I can do it report what I know, when I was in Sierra Leone, there were about 200 Mining Corporations registered. Most were Public Corporations. There were only w few that were <1M companies. It would only be those or small new startups that would be seeking Investors. There are no more conflict diamonds in Africa, except possibly from the ones from Zimbabwe and Zimi diamonds are easily identifiable because they are slightly different.
P

Last edited:
Back