Best method

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldenking

Hello everyone i am new in the forum So i have many more questions please help me . my question is that who is the good method to refining gold A/P ,HCL-CL, AR ,sodium nitrate AR, if i add sodium chloride and HCL together that can dissolve gold or not . And who is the good precipitant coppers ,smb , or sulfur dioxide gas .

Thanks everyone,

Depending on what you're doing, everything you've listed can be a good process. Best Method for what? What exactly did you have in mind?

Thanks guys ,

One thing i forget in my question that is important who method is good for taking less time , less money ,dissolving more metals in less volume of acid than other methods , and don,t worry about fumes .
who precipitant is storm and good for purity of gold .

Thanks everyone,

hello goldenking , aqua regia ( HCL,HNO3) is a faster method it can dissolve large metals than other and it is commercial method it has more fumes . SO2 gas is good precipitant but difficult to handle and achievement , smb is also good precipitant when we dissolve smb in acid it generate SO2 bubbles this SO2 bubbles precipitate the gold.
Hydroquinone is a storm precipitant please see this link .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydroquinone

Latest posts

Back