Best way to process these?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rreyes097

Supporting Member
Got a few white ceramic CPU or IC chips and I was going to do them an AR and I am currently doing a test run with them but I was wondering if anybody had any other advice concerning the processing of these. I broke one up and put it in HCl then rinsed and put into AR. They seem to be working to get the gold off but I always look for advice from those who know more.

Attachments

• 16359612782791561688646551060787.jpg
    16359612782791561688646551060787.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 35
Got a few white ceramic CPU or IC chips and I was going to do them an AR and I am currently doing a test run with them but I was wondering if anybody had any other advice concerning the processing of these. I broke one up and put it in HCl then rinsed and put into AR. They seem to be working to get the gold off but I always look for advice from those who know more.
Sell them. They are worth more to collectors than the gold content.

I want to get gold for these. Because if I sell online I'll get a few bucks that I'll end up spending out of my bank account and not even notice it I'm trying to get to 31 g of gold powder or gold in general I'm at 21 grams right now. I'm trying to get to a whole troy ounce of gold processed from e-scrap specifically. So if I get gold in payment for these then I'll be able to add it to my collection of gold extracted from e-scrap. You know what I mean?

Back