Big Business

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was interesting. I think i don't want to be involved in a big business if that ruins the future of our planet. In that case i prefer to use my ai bots to send sms to clients and help them to provide good customer support to the clients, travel the world and enjoy my life.

Last edited:
If there are nuggets sitting on the surface that can be easily sucked up how many nuggets formed in the millions of years gone by are buried deeper. Before long they will be wanting to mine deeper into that untouched resource.

I would think the world would be better off recycling many of the resources we have already sitting in mounds of e-ecrap?

Out of curiosity I wonder what is involved purifying the elements in these nuggets. Is it cost effective?

I wonder of killing every creature that lives on the ocean bottom in the path of this machine is worth the manganese. I have doubts. If they’ve already built the ship, they’re going to use it no matter what they find
I didn't think about that. It is really worth considering.

I wonder of killing every creature that lives on the ocean bottom in the path of this machine is worth the manganese. I have doubts. If they’ve already built the ship, they’re going to use it no matter what they find
This world has transformed into nearly ugly state of measuring everything´s value in money. And if they figure out that NOW it is cheaper to suck manganese nuggets from the seabed, potentially destroying millions of acres of marine ecosystems... They will gladly do it. @&# nature´n stuff...

Nobody will ever think of better recycling lines and sorting of general waste (with all the AI stuff we have in hand now, it should be a piece of cake - regular people won´t ever do this as we are naturally lazy and largely ignorant) to get more raw materials out. As mining primary feeds is always simpler = cheaper => that´s what we´ll do... At least for now.

Great video! No matter how big is the business and in what branch it is working, communication with the customer is always a key ingredient to the success. Clerk https://clerk.chat/industries/ offers easy text messaging for the businesses and full support in all the communication processes.

Last edited:
Back