Buy Caluanie Muelear oxidize at a discount price (test samples available)

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyfrnk1

Caluanie Muelear Oxidize Fast Selling Caluanie Muelear Oxidize 99% Colorless A Caluanie Muelear Oxid.

Caluanie Muelear Oxidize Caluanie Muelear Oxidize.

2023 Hot Sale High Grade Caluanie Muelear Oxidize

Caluanie (Caluanie Muelear oxidize,Oxidative Partarization Thermostat, Heavy Water)This product is used for crushing and processing precious metals and semi-precious stones. It is used for processing precious and semi-precious stones, and crushing metals in the chemical industry.
this makes it easier to break nails with bare hands after 10-20 seconds of immersion. Available Packing: 5L & bulk packing as from 20L, 50L, 100L or as per buyer's request.The privacy and security of our customers is our primary concern, and We would like to deal with reliable and serious customers or partners only. Samples available upon Request.

Shipping: Worldwide Delivery

Contact information

Whatsapp: upon request
email: ([email protected])

Attachments

• Caluanie Muelear oxidize3.jpg
    Caluanie Muelear oxidize3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Caluanie Muelear oxidize4.jpg
    Caluanie Muelear oxidize4.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Caluanie Muelear oxidize5.jpg
    Caluanie Muelear oxidize5.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I don't even know how to respond.

how about an SDS? In English.

Thanks.
None of us knew so we didn't.
It don't make much sense.
Supposedly it is some kind of oxidized Palm oil product.

i extremely doubt that the labels were printed as trapezoids, so obviously its a bad photoshop job of a product that doesn't really exist...

you would think that with those properties it would just oxidize the container its in...

i love the guy's email address ...

i love the fact that he joined 8 years ago and this is his 3rd post ...

what did he try to sell/scam the first two times ?

oh thats right ...

he's the guy selling lethal doses of cyanide for personal use on this site ....

How about we give him a day to post an SDS of their product (which everyone should have to do for chems--in the USA it's a law)

I'm not sure they bother with much of this in Cameroon where he posted from.
He has not been back after his initial post bye the way.

Labeled as made in USA, but other than that ,the label is not informative at all. Red Flag warning.
And thermostat harmful, what is that?

its all baloney.

its seems to me there are 10-20 serious players out here ( active) that actually know what they are talking about, and keep the ball rolling, some learners and amateur refinerers who are serious about learning ... a handful of seemingly reckless people who just won't listen and are only still alive by the grace of God... and an endless stream of dreamers ,scammers and con men .

Labeled as made in USA, but other than that ,the label is not informative at all. Red Flag warning.
And thermostat harmful, what is that?
From what little I got, it is some way of selling Mercury. Hence the warning "Not safe for thermostat use", and it was the only ingredient listed on their MSDS sheet. I don't know if they are selling other products under the same name. They are very vague in their product descriptions.

Great! Someone tracked down an SDS. Please post it. Even better, soluble mercury!! <—sarcasm.

Gotta love that they’re worried about my thermostat of all things. Not my kidneys, brain or any other target organs. Guess air conditioning is nice to have, if you survive.

If someone is indeed selling soluble mercury compounds (like HgCl2) with the intent of activating their copper plates…ooh boy they’re playing with fire. Use it once and a drop of that gets into a public water and someone finds out in the USA (or any civilized country), and you’ll be going to prison. For a while.

Smelling a permaban, thread lock and Public Safety Announcement.

Really if it’s soluble mercury it’s just another level of abject irresponsibility. Let me guess, the back label says it’s not to be used by persons under 14.

Caluanie Muelear Oxidize Fast Selling Caluanie Muelear Oxidize 99% Colorless A Caluanie Muelear Oxid.

Caluanie Muelear Oxidize Caluanie Muelear Oxidize.

2023 Hot Sale High Grade Caluanie Muelear Oxidize

Caluanie (Caluanie Muelear oxidize,Oxidative Partarization Thermostat, Heavy Water)This product is used for crushing and processing precious metals and semi-precious stones. It is used for processing precious and semi-precious stones, and crushing metals in the chemical industry.
this makes it easier to break nails with bare hands after 10-20 seconds of immersion. Available Packing: 5L & bulk packing as from 20L, 50L, 100L or as per buyer's request.The privacy and security of our customers is our primary concern, and We would like to deal with reliable and serious customers or partners only. Samples available upon Request.

Shipping: Worldwide Delivery

Contact information

Whatsapp: upon request
email: ([email protected])
Never heard of it…

It is my understanding they have a bunch of products ( chemicals ), that they are selling with one label. When you do a google search for whatever Caluanie Muelear Oxidize is, at the google website, it comes up as Mercury. I don't know why the CaO came up on this MSDS sheet. Maybe a call to their US distributor at 631-846-0472, will shed some light on the subject. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Enter CAS # in product search bar, bunch of stuff pops up for that #. Everything from Mercury to Oxycodone. Not a very well constructed, or informative website. Definitley a Chinese website, lots lost trying to make sense to the English method of constructing websites. Plus the conversation pop up on upper right hand side obstructs much, and you cannot close it. Don't really need anything from this company, just wondering WTF. I will no more research on them, I am done.

Don't click on the link I gave. Go to a Bing or Google search engine, then type in www.echemi.com .
I tried that and I think this Echemi site is a scam or been compromised since a search for CAS 7439-97-6 gave a wide range of results.
It really do not make sense.
A google search for the same on the other hand gave 99% Mercury from Sigma Aldrich and others.

1679644487885.png

1679644659505.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back