BUYING: Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Rhodium

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BUYING: All Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Rhodium

We purchase all quantities from grams to kilograms. Our payouts are among the top in the business and immediate. Have 400 kilogram’s of gold. We are your buyer.

Contact us today and walk away with cash.

Kurt,

You are absolutely correct. I just assumed this would be done through messaging here. The info. is as follows:

Name: Jim Tilton
Phone: 614-547-2950
Website in progress
Hmmmmm - there are a number of red flags here ------

1) In your profile it says you are located in Lexington Kentucky

2) but then (in your post) you say you are located in Greenwood Indiana

3) your phone area code (614) says Columbus Ohio area

4) I then did a search for - "gold buyers" in all three of those location - none of them turned up a "gold buying" business listed with the name - "Midwest Coin & Currency"

5) Then did a search for - midwest coin & currency - found NO such business listed (anywhere) however did find a listing for Midwest Jewelry & Coin Exchange which has a Greenwood Indiana location - but that can't be you as they have a website & you claim you don't yet have a website

https://midwestjewelryandcoin.com/
Have 400 kilogram’s of gold. We are your buyer.

6) You claim to have the buying power to buy 400 kilos of gold - which is "at least" a buy power of 23 million dollars - yet you have no website - no business listing under your (supposed) business name - & when asked for your contact info provide only a phone number - that does not line up with ether your profile location or your "posted" location - & you do not provide an actual address where I can go walk into to do business

You CLAIM to have a buying power of at least 23 million - yet you have NO business listing - NO website & NO walk in address --- JUST A PHONE NUMBER

Do you really expect people to do a deal - (especially a deal up to 23 million) when the only contact info you can provide is just a phone number

TO MANY RED FLAGS !!! - (to be trusted)

Kurt

4) I then did a search for - "gold buyers" in all three of those location - none of them turned up a "gold buying" business listed with the name - "Midwest Coin & Currency"

5) Then did a search for - midwest coin & currency - found NO such business listed (anywhere) however did find a listing for Midwest Jewelry & Coin Exchange which has a Greenwood Indiana location - but that can't be you as they have a website & you claim you don't yet have a website

6) You claim to have the buying power to buy 400 kilos of gold - which is "at least" a buy power of 23 million dollars - yet you have no website - no business listing under your (supposed) business name - & when asked for your contact info provide only a phone number - that does not line up with ether your profile location or your "posted" location - & you do not provide an actual address where I can go walk into to do business

You CLAIM to have a buying power of at least 23 million - yet you have NO business listing - NO website & NO walk in address --- JUST A PHONE NUMBER

Do you really expect people to do a deal - (especially a deal up to 23 million) when the only contact info you can provide is just a phone number

Kurt
We don't like red flags much in here do we?
It's easy to fix, come straight why you don't have these things.

Hello
BUYING: All Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Rhodium

We purchase all quantities from grams to kilograms. Our payouts are among the top in the business and immediate. Have 400 kilogram’s of gold. We are your buyer.

Contact us today and walk away with cash.
Midwestcoinandcurrency,
I work for First Empire Ltd. We're a small gold and diamond mining company base in West Africa. We also export if you're in the market to buy, we can be your supplier. Send me your email for FCO. This is mine: [email protected]

Kurt

😂 hahahaahahaha.​

😂I Really love this comment. Thanks sir​

wow .... this is getting quite humorous .

the guy who's laughing hahahahaha is named chris, supposedly in ghana, in an office that is run out of a post office box, doesn,t have an actual physical location , when you click on the location link it takes you to spain , and the phone number is of guy in new york named Randy Boyd .

even funnier is that it is also the same number for versatech industries in hamilton ontario canada, pentagongroup.ca in ottawa, ontario canada, (but in a strange way the location map on their website shows them in san francisco simultaneously ) , he's also drilling for oil in new zealand, and selling tires in the uk.

what an industrious young man :D

i say we should do everything we can to help chris from ghana and jim from midwest make a deal that benefits them both :D

while we're at it, can someone lend me a million dollars till friday ?

jeez - all this recovered gold around and I'm still looking for my first organ. Maybe I should move to Africa - there were many missionaries there - I might find better organ prospecting than around here. Who knows, might be one stuffed with gold.

Seriously though, if you want to sell your gold, just give a couple bars to your dear leader to appoint you a diplomatic aid to the ambassador to the country of your choice. Then, just take your gold in your inspection and duty free luggage when going to chosen country and sell your gold there.

There is no reason to get laughed at trying to sell it here. You're just a small chuckle compared to Congress.

Midwest Jewelry and Coin - Serving you since 1988

That is a ligit place. I sell him palladium. In the other post this guy made I seen that and started wondering what was up. I now see what's up.

Chris, why on earth did you place a serious, legit and reliable offer for gold trade in this thread and still expect a serious answer? This one is for laughs. Rogues gallery is where we are at.
Did you even read the replies before your post?

And you are trading gold? Seriously? Sharp.

I would expect serious gold traders to be serious.
And: You have the misfortune to come from africa. Or trade african gold. Labelled blood gold. Tgat has to go through the corrupt government washing system to get the correct labels so we Europeans and americans are allowed to touch it.
And we all understand the government permits no competition in criminal behavior.

Your attempt is therefore in vain imo.

Back