Catalytic Converter Refining with pictures

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kurtak said:
more like - what to do - how to do - what works - what doesn't work --- & WHY

Kurt

Aah music ti my ears or Sight for sore eyes !!!! "What to do -how to do ".. Thanks. eagerly waiting for it.

:)

I have started a new thread addressing the large volume processing of CATs in the PGM section of the forum for anyone interested - it is going to take me awhile to complete it (depending on time available for posting each day) so please bear with me - when I am finished with it (estimated time 1 - 2 weeks) it should be a complete work with most questions answered as I go (without the need to ask questions) & done in the same kind of format as Hokes ( easy for even dummies to understand) :mrgreen:

What I will be posting in that thread is the result of 9 months work wherein I was focused on nothing but the processing of CATS - & though the project its self failed (due to several reasons other then actual processing) what I learned was of great value (it least in my opinion) & hopefully by passing on what I learned someone else can give it a go & make it succeed

Kurt

Back