Catalytic converters sell Austin Tx area

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinny07

I'm trying to so catalytic converters I'm in the Austin area I don't know if if you would be interested in them I could ship them or mail them or whatever but I got five or six of them right now and more to come so if I ship them it would just be selling the inside of them course anyway anyway you interested let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
I edited the post above to remove the phone number, (Spamming?)

Do you have the legal documents (required by your state) the documents needed to sell or ship them across state lines legally?

How much trouble would someone get into for buying, or selling them if they were stolen?

Last edited:

Do you have the legal documents (required by your state) the documents needed to sell or ship them across state lines legally?

How much trouble would someone get into for buying, or selling them if they were stolen?
well it's actually the material inside of them so I'm not sure if there's any required documents needed I haven't actually looked into that

And actually I had these cats for a while turn off some old junkers I've had and I was going to cover the platinum in them so I busted the stuff out of them but never got around to it and don't feel like messing with it

Well it will be very hard just to price the guts of them as you have no idea of how much material you could expect to recover.

Back