• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Gold Refining Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Chemicals for sale

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluewolfeseeds

I am not sure if this is where this topic should go?

To whom it may concern I have 4 L of Nitric Acid 68% brand new never used I am asking $240.00 for all or $60.00 each. I also have 5 gallons of hydrochloric acid never used I am asking $100.00.

These acids are used for many things how ever I used to use these 2 acids to recover precious metals from e-scrap, ore, and many other items. These acids are great if you are a precious metal refiner.

Nitric acid is getting harder to get and find for reasons unknown. If you are interested in these acids you can pick up at my home just hit me up if you are interested in buying I am not into the recovery scene as my uncle used to be and I learned a little from helping him

Last edited:
I am not sure if this is where this topic should go?

To whom it may concern I have 4 L of Nitric Acid 68% brand new never used I am asking $240.00 for all or $60.00 each. I also have 5 gallons of hydrochloric acid never used I am asking $100.00.

These acids are used for many things how ever I used to use these 2 acids to recover precious metals from e-scrap, ore, and many other items. These acids are great if you are a precious metal refiner.

Nitric acid is getting harder to get and find for reasons unknown. If you are interested in these acids you can pick up at my home just hit me up if you are interested in buying I am not into the recovery scene as my uncle used to be and I learned a little from helping him

Canadian funds for 2.5 liters of nitric acid.

Screenshot from 2022-11-12 17-29-33.png

Strange how certain goods have completely different pricing overseas... Here, 1L 65% p.a. grade nitric cost 5 euros per 1L bottle. Hydrochloric acid 3euros/1L for 35% p.a. stuff.
Tech grade 53% nitric around 1,3euros/L when in 25L canister. Tech grade 31% HCL recently ramped from 0,50euros/L to 1euro/L in 50L cansiter - due to ramping electricity prices here.

I would expect it’s due to regulations on manufacturing. That’s just a guess but and my trying to find a reason other than pure greed.

Regulations: recordkeeping, inspections, liability insurance, secure storage requirenents, permits, background checks, authorizations, certifications...

Back