CPU Gold Pins and Motherboard Help?

Gold Refining Forum

Help Support Gold Refining Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I have nearly 40 processors and i was curious how do you remove the pins from the cpu. Is there something u soak it in to remove the gold pins. Also i have 20 or so motherboards. what on the motherboards are worth removing and scraping. I would appreciate the help

I strongly recommend taking several days and read info on the forum.Use the search feature.Look at the different catagories.Check out processes,and procedures.Not trying to be rude,but if you are as new to this as you sound you may want to know exactly what it intales recovering and refining gold.Don't get me wrong,anyone can do it,but it takes an incredible amount of research and practice,not to mention the danger level.Most people that have a really bad day at work can come home fired from their job.........someone that has a really bad day doing this may not make it to the hospital in time to be saved.Patience,knowledge,and above all SAFETY....are the keys here.
Johnny

Latest posts

Back